This Senior Consultant/Manager position is within FTI Consulting’s Technology practice. As part of the consulting team, you’ll be responsible for the provision of professional technical consulting services.
In addition to the predominant focus of Digital Forensics, this role may also involve working in areas such as Investigations, Information Governance, Electronic Discovery, Cyber Investigations, Data Management, Privacy and Security, and engagement project management.
We work with corporations, governments and law firms to meet legal, regulatory and investigative demands by leveraging our skills to enable our clients to more confidently govern, secure, find, analyse and rapidly understand their data in the context of compliance and risk.
What You’ll Do
- You’ll be responsible for managing multiple aspects of specific client matters, from project initiation to project completion, and for ongoing and future business development service growth
- Identify and lead business development opportunities through the sales cycle
- Engage and cultivate diverse client stakeholder relationships
- Liaise with clients and project managers regarding client requests and manage expectations
- Lead on the management of a wide range of forensic data-collection and e-discovery projects, including large and complex multi-jurisdictional matters
- Utilise industry standard and bespoke software to access, extract, analyse and cull data from electronic evidence sources
- Manage team efforts to apply analytical skills and leverage existing methodologies to various client situations and practice disciplines and create novel customised solutions to meet shifting client needs
- Responsible for day to day activities of physical and cloud forensic infrastructure management including evidence management and tracking, infrastructure and software licencing, and the application of best practice
- Be customer-service-oriented to meet client deadlines, including working out of business hours when necessary
How You’ll Grow
Within demonstrated competence within this role, additional opportunities will present for leadership and mentorship as well as growth and expansion into other technical areas along the EDRM spectrum like digital forensics, data processing, consultancy, and information governance.
Qualifications & Experience
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent), in a forensic computing or other technology-focused subjects such as computer science or information systems, or equivalent experience
- Industry recognised certification in digital forensics and/or information security
- Consulting experience related to Digital Forensics, eDiscovery, and Information Security
- Experience in forensic analysis, reporting and writing of witness statements
- Experience in the collection and extraction of electronic data to forensic principles and associated audit trail documentation
- Understanding of all aspects of financial responsibilities including but not limited to the design and generation of complex proposals, regular billing, and client communication regarding billing successful, delayed, and problem invoice payments
- Experience in running projects and the delivery of services in a client-facing environment
- Good communicator who can perform in a client-facing role
- Flexible with working hours and has the ability to work in a cross-functional team
- Strong logical reasoning skills
- This role may require travel to client and FTI offices
- Attractive remuneration
- 18 weeks paid parental leave
- Medical insurance program (corporate membership) for individual and dependent(s)
- Annual paid volunteer hours
- Corporate matching for charitable donations
- Flexible working arrangements
- Fresh fruits, snacks, and drinks
- Employee Assistance Program (“EAP”) – free to all employees and their immediate families
- Monthly Health & Wellbeing program including fitness subsidies
- Professional membership contributions and generous paid study leave
FTI Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.