About the Role
We work with corporations from Financial Services, TMT, Pharma, Retail and CPG, governments and law firms to meet legal, regulatory and investigative demands by leveraging our skills to enable our clients to more confidently govern, secure, find, investigate and rapidly understand their data in the context of compliance and risk.
FTI Information Governance & Security Practice (“IG&SP”) practice is designed to help organizations better manage their information. Based on the Information Governance Reference Model, FTI Technology’s IG&SP is a fast-growing practice that has launched several consulting offerings designed to both minimize risk as well as reduce costs associated with the creation, use, production and disposal of information. When combined with FTI Technology’s award-winning software and range of experts around the globe in the area of eDiscovery, this practice provides great strategic value to FTI’s clients.
As IG&SP is an emerging market, delivery of our services requires both high level strategic problem solving and meticulous attention to detail.
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for the delivery of advisory and managed services in the IG&SP space for corporations and government entities.
- Accountable for Client engagement and provide delivery excellence in IG&SP engagements
- Responsible for IG assessments covering a wide span of disciplines across legal, privacy, security, records management, and IT processes
- Liable for development of business case & ROI analysis to support program assessments
- Develop programme and project plan, resource allocation and execution models
- Develop IG related target operating models
- Analyze, design and optimize IG related business processes via technology and process transformation
- Engage and cultivate diverse client stakeholder relationships
- Conduct current state process analysis and develop future state process presentations
- Develop change management planning to key stakeholders
- Align enterprise IG related policies, procedures and standards
- Develop stakeholder and user specific training and communications
- Adapt existing industry standards to support engagements & create novel frameworks to meet evolving client needs
- Be client service-oriented to meet client deadlines, including working out of business hours when necessary
- Responsible for day-to-day activities of engagements including interaction with other consultants, supervisors and client personnel
- Support the development of the practice and business development activity.
How You’ll Grow
FTI Consulting will enable you to grow through providing you with opportunities to excel, coaching both you and your peers, and talent development programmes targeted at your role with a view to providing you with the skills to grow further with FTI Consulting.
- Minimum BE, B.tech, or equivalent
- Privacy and/or security professional qualifications e.g. CIPP, CIPM, CIPT
- This role requires travel to clients and FTI offices.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in Information Governance, Privacy & Data Protection, Records Management, and/or eDiscovery (privacy and IG experience preferred). Candidates with more experience will be considered at Director level
- Excellent communication and client presentation and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Self-starter that demonstrates an ability to solve complex problems with well thought out innovative solutions
- Provide superior client service in demanding, deadline-driven situations
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and support the team’s goals above individual goals
- Ability to think clearly under pressure
- Strong logical reasoning skills
- Ability to travel when required
- Collaborative mind-set with flexible approach and a desire to get things done focused on value
- Appreciation of working across a diverse European geography and in a global environment
- Significant Management Consulting experience related to at least one of the following domains: Information Governance, Privacy & Data Protection, records management, and/or eDiscovery (privacy and IG experience preferred)
- Experience with global multi-nationals involved in enterprise process improvement or change management involving use of technology
- Experience in operationalising compliance programmes
- Experience in Privacy & Data Protection Consulting
- Information Governance and/or Information Management Experience
- Experience with privacy and security advisory in the Cloud
- Experience in IT Advisory & Technology Enablement
- Experience with Global system integration
- Experience in applying formal project management methodologies
- Experience of working with a complex technology stack, with a significant data and client integration component
- Track record of technology management and deployment, including running requirements gathering and technical workshops
- Experience with Privacy management tools such as OneTrust, TrustE, Data
- Exposure to enterprise information management tools such as StoredIQ, Nuix, Clearwell (Symantec), EnterpriseVault (Veritas), HP, SourceOne, Recommind (OpenTex), Kazeon (OpenText), Optim, Microsoft 365
- Strong stakeholder management experience with both internal and external stakeholders
- Successful management/supervision of others
- Competitive remuneration package
- Comprehensive leave policy
- Health care benefits including dependents
- Education subsidy with study and examination leaves
- Annual paid volunteer hours
- Corporate matching for corporate charitable event donations