This Senior Consultant position is a part of FTI Consulting’s eDiscovery Consulting team.
As part of the Middle East regional practice and based in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (“KSA”), the Senior Consultant would be expected to handle hands-on day-to-day delivery tasks of e-Discovery projects, working alongside both junior and senior team members. We would expect a successful candidate to have a drive to learn how and why a process works, be willing to act as a mentor to junior team members, as well as being able to complete repetitive tasks, creating automation strategies or workflows where necessary. Both time management and the ability to co-ordinate delivery across multiple teams are essential, ensuring that we plan and meet deadlines as agreed with our clients, supported by the team in the United Arab Emirates and across the EMEA.
FTI Consulting have bold growth plans in KSA and this role presents a fantastic opportunity to take a leading role in the growth and direction of the Technology practice in this vital Middle East market.
You will be part of a cross-functional team that manages all areas related to the Forensic preservation, analysis, migration, processing, analysis, conversion, quality assurance, tracking, and management of client data. In particular, responsibilities will include:
- Plan and execute electronic evidence collection exercises, on-site at client premises around the KSA and abroad as required;
- Utilise industry standard and bespoke software to access, extract and cull data from electronic evidence sources;
- Assume responsibility for day-to-day data processing, conversion, analysis, quality control, import, and other specialised tasks including interaction with other consultants, supervisors, and client personnel;
- Co-ordinate closely with colleagues within and across teams to manage the delivery of client requirements;
- Be customer-service-oriented to meet client deadlines, including working out of business hours when necessary;
- Travel as required to ensure effective management of case activities. (Minimal notice possible)
Education and Qualifications:
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent), ideally in a technology related or numerate subject.
Skills and Competencies:
- Self-developer that demonstrates an ability to solve complex problems with well thought out innovative solutions
- Ability to manage time and prioritise tasks effectively
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and support the team’s goals above individual goals
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment while handling multiple tasks through completion
- Excellent communication and client communication skills (verbal and written)
- Provide superior client service in demanding, deadline-driven situations
- Flexible with working hours and has the ability to work in a cross-functional team
- Ability to think clearly under pressure
- Strong logical reasoning skills
- Ability to travel when requested
- Strong proficiency with Windows and related software, especially Microsoft Excel or Microsoft Access
- Proficient written and verbal skills in Arabic and English
- Experience working in an e-Discovery, Digital Forensics or technology related role
- Knowledge of and experiencing in configuring and operating Relativity as a document review management application
- Familiarity with personal computer and server hardware, operating systems and software
- Electronic discovery experience or experience managing document review teams
- Experience supporting document review software applications
- Familiarity with email server software (Microsoft Exchange, Lotus Notes)
- Experience in collection, documentation and extraction of electronic data from end-user corporate devices, in addition to on-premise and cloud infrastructure in a forensically sound manner.
- Knowledge and execution of data manipulation tasks, data conversion and data analysis activities in a SQL environment
- Familiarity with EnCase, Axiom, Cellebrite, Oxygen, Blacklight, Forensic Toolkit (FTK), NUIX, Relativity, and/or equivalent open source (Linux) forensic tools
- Litigation support experience.
Apart from the well-structured career path and excellent team environment, our employees enjoy a variety of perks and benefits. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Generous paid holidays and paid time off
- Annual paid volunteer hours
- Corporate matching for charitable donations
- Free snacks and drinks
About FTI Consulting
What makes us unique? With more than 6,250 employees located in offices in every corner of the globe, we are the firm our clients call when their most important issues are at stake. Regardless of what level you are, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from top experts in your field on high-profile engagements that impact history. Our culture is collaborative, and we value diversity, recognition, development and making a difference in our communities.
FTI Consulting is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange and has been recognized as a Best Firm to Work For by Consulting magazine and one of America’s Best Management Consulting Firms by Forbes. For more information, visit www.fticonsulting.com and connect with us on Twitter (@FTIConsulting), Facebook and LinkedIn.
FTI Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.