FTI has a strong global presence and looking forward to continuing to build our Technology segment’s team and solutions throughout Latin America.
This job may involve working in areas such as Investigations, Information Governance and Electronic Discovery (eDiscovery) related to the collection of computer and digital data, digital forensics, cyber investigations, data management, privacy and security, document review consulting, and engagement project management as part of a rotational program that provides exposure to all parts of the business.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who:
- Learns well on the fly – while we do have training materials and sessions, most learning occurs on the job from your colleagues as you contribute to a project.
- Communicates well – is excellent at boiling down complex concepts to explain them simply via verbal and written communication.
- Is technically minded – all our work requires thinking in a logical, organized way about processes and sets of data.
- Works flexibly with a variety of team members – we work on a variety of projects at the same time, each of which can be staffed differently and with different client demands
- Is eager and excited to learn – a positive, open-minded attitude will ensure quality work and bodes well for long-term career development.
- Works hard – while innovation is part of future success, everyone has common tasks that are part of the overall workflow and on which attention to detail and high-quality client service are crucial.
- Enjoys solving the impossible – we often receive requests that require us to consider difficult questions and develop new processes.
- Able to travel when requested.
What You’ll Do
- Document Review Consulting, Ringtail and/or Relativity – Execute tasks to support corporate or law firm clients as assigned by senior team members.
- Document Review Project Management – Case management, task assignment/execution, financial management and project data tracking.
- Electronic Discovery – Data collection and extraction.
- Digital Forensics – Data analysis, reporting and remediation.
- Information Governance, Privacy and Security Consulting.
How You’ll Grow
The Senior Consultant, eDiscovery will have the opportunity to gain a wide range of experiences and skills across the full spectrum of service lines FTI Consulting Technology offers. The Senior Consultant will have access to working with senior leadership, learning from the best in the industry. The person in this role will have the opportunity to work on challenging projects and think outside the box.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts college degree required (a technical discipline is sometimes an advantage).
- 3 years+ relevant experience utilizing eDiscovery technology (Relativity, Ringtail, or similar).
- This role requires travel to clients and FTI offices.
- COVID Vaccine required*
- Strong proficiency with Windows and related software, such as Microsoft Excel.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Access and SharePoint is a plus.
- Moderate knowledge of technology, computers, and computer networking.
- Excellent communication and client interface skills (verbal and written).
- Outstanding client service in demanding, deadline–driven situations.
- Ability to work independently in fast-paced, multi-task environment.
- Ability to think clearly under pressure.
- Strong logical reasoning skills.
- Familiarity with computer forensic tools or techniques a definite plus, but not required. (i.e. Encase, Forensic Tool Kit, MacQuisition, Kali Linux, Cellebrite, etc.).
- Familiarity with enterprise data sources a plus.
*Individuals seeking an exemption from this requirement for medical or religious reasons should complete a request for accommodation form by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Generous paid holidays and paid time off
- Annual paid volunteer hours
- Corporate matching for charitable donations
- Free snacks and drinks
FTI Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.