We are looking for a Forensic Technology Senior Consultant to join our fast growing team in Paris. The Technology team at FTI Consulting provides a full range of E-discovery, Digital Forensic and Information Governance services to clients in the areas of litigation, investigations, compliance and all types of data-driven challenges. This role is based in our Paris office with links to our EMEA-wide and global network of Forensic Technology professionals.
The Senior Consultant will be cross-trained in various skills and will assist on all phases of client projects.
You will have the opportunity to work on high-profile local and international engagements, working closely with prestigious clients and other FTI international offices.
What You’ll Do
You will be part of a cross-functional team that manages all areas related to the collection, processing, analysis, and management of client data within investigation, litigation and compliance related matters. In particular you, will be expected to manage and deliver on projects with clients and various FTI teams on the following aspects:
- Forensic data collection from any kind of data sources
- Electronic evidence management and documentation
- Data extraction and upload
- Forensic investigation and analysis
- E-Discovery software support
- Scripting and Robotic Automatisation Process related tasks
- Database manipulation
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in IT or a technology focused subject such as IT engineering, programming, data science, big data, digital forensics, information systems, or equivalent experience.
- Prior experience working in the E-Discovery / Forensic Technology space for a service provider or in-house
- Hands-on experience with E-Discovery tools such as Relativity and/or Brainspace/Reveal, and forensic tools such as EnCase, Nuix and/or Axiom.
- Scripting skills (SQL, Python, R, C, C Sharp, HTML, …)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
- Fluent in French and in English
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Self developer that demonstrates an ability to solve complex problems with well thought out innovative solution
- Travel required to clients and to FTI office(s).
Apart from the well-structured career path and excellent team environment, our employees enjoy a variety of perks and benefits. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Generous paid holidays and paid time off
- Annual paid volunteer hours
- Corporate matching for charitable donations
- Free snacks and drinks