Security Exchange Commission (Alpha Omega Integration)
- Full Time
To apply for this job please visit app.jobvite.com.
Alpha Omega Integration, LLC., a Virginia Business Best Places to work for 2012-2019, along with recognition such as the Virginia Chamber of Commerce Fantastic 50, Inc. 5000 #143, Washington Technology Fast 50 #11, and the Vanguard Top Service Company Award is actively seeking passionate leaders to join our team, support our nation’s government agencies, and make a difference!
We foster a culture that values hard work and integrity. We are constantly awarding those who are self-starters, trustworthy, and have a good work ethic. If you like working with the latest in IT solutions and are looking to join an organization that is consistently voted one of the best in which to work, then check out your next career opportunity below!
We are actively seeking team members who enjoy meeting challenges with a smile. We offer a fast-paced, growing environment that takes care of the overall development of our employees. AOI has an exciting opportunity for you to be part of a team where you’ll have the opportunity to make a difference.
JOB TITLE: Litigation Support Specialist
Clearance Required: U.S. Citizen, Public Trust, Secret, or TS:
- Public Trust
- Litigation Support Specialist provides support to the SEC’s litigation efforts through the use of technology.
- Designs, implements and maintains litigation databases in both the SEC’s Recommind eD2(legacy) and Casepoint eD3 systems.
- Trains end users on proper use of all SEC supported applications and systems.
- May assist in preparation of documents for exhibits for trial.
- Analyze user document and data requirements and translate them into processing requests and specifications for data loading and e-production teams.
- Analyze electronic media to determine content and the most effective ways to process the media. Support the development of workflow and procedures documents.
- Maintain chain of custody of evidentiary documents.
- Reviews and audits inbound productions to the SEC as well as externally produced productions send from the SEC to external parties.
- Acts as a technical project manager to maintain, track, monitor and triage case productions within and through various SEC processing vendors to include scanning, forensics, data processing, eproductions, and systems administrators.
- Microsoft Excel, Word, Project, PowerPoint and Visio, Snagit
- Sound understanding of eDiscovery practices and EDRM
- At minimum an intermediate in Microsoft Excel, Word, Project, Powerpoint and Visio proficiency.
- Ability to collaborate with project managers, program managers, relevant government POCs and proposal personnel.
- Must have the ability to manage multiple priorities/tasks, and possess strong organizational skills.
- Proficiency in problem recognition and solving skills.
- Proficiency in interpersonal and written communications.
- Advanced analytic and analysis skills.
- 7 years professional experience or 5 years
- 3 years experience in paralegal or litigation support
- 3 years experience in information technology
- Certified eDiscovery Certification (CEDS)
- Project Management Professional(PMP) Certification
- Bachelor Degree (years of experience on current contract may be accepted in lieu of degree, pending government approval)
In accordance with federal mandate, Alpha Omega Integration, LLC requires all new employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, except when vaccination is not medically advised or violates your sincerely held religious beliefs. If you are invited to join our team, you must submit proof that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19, or provide a request for exemption to our HR department. New employees must either provide proof of vaccination or be granted a medical or religious exemption before working with Alpha Omega Integration, LLC.
Alpha Omega Integration, LLC (Alpha Omega) is committed to the development of a creative, diverse and inclusive work environment. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Alpha Omega will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Alpha Omega does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, IWDs, Veteran Status or any other characteristic protected by law (referred to as “protected status).”