To support sales professionals to maximize revenue with existing clients and target prospects through both pre-close and post-sales activities, allowing sales professionals to maximize selling time and revenue generation.
- Assist the sales team in generation of new leads, projects, and institutional client relationships.
- Maintain accurate sales pipeline data and sales activities within Salesforce.com including accounts, opportunities, tasks/activities , and contacts.
- Help develop and implement strategic sales plan to deepen relationships with new and existing clients. Maintain Strategic Account Plan in Salesforce.com.
- Help prepare, proof and deliver project proposals and responses to RFPs/RFIs for eDiscovery services.
- Prepare and submit estimates for new client projects.
- Support upcoming meetings including initial PowerPoint creation and management as well as other required materials.
- Manage contracting process including document creation from templates, submitting contracting requests, coordinating with internal and external stakeholders, and contract negotiation support.
- Ensure proper setup of new projects within internal systems.
- Coordinate with project management, collections, and operations teams to ensure seamless delivery of services.
- Assist with client and prospect relationship management including follow up communication, resolving billing issues, conducting price / contract negotiations.
- Prepare and submit client reporting and budget updates to clients.
- Review monthly invoices to confirm accurate pricing and adherence to budget.
- Proactively identify opportunities to take on tasks that free the outside sales professionals to interact more with clients and prospects.
- Commit to ongoing education, research, tracking and communication of industry trends, best practices and competitive service offerings to identify opportunities for growth, innovation, increased market share, and competitive advantage.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Behaviors
- Strong written communication skills with the ability to create compelling sales meeting presentation materials and proposal responses.
- Strong verbal communications skills to clearly and succinctly address client information needs and articulate points of differentiation.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail including the ability to thoroughly quality check work product.
- Ability to build trusted and lasting relationships with both external and internal customers and peers.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Exchange, PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
- Familiarity with CRM tools like Salesforce.com.
- Demonstrate a consistently high activity level and be extremely self-motivated.
- BA or BS degree required.
- Experience supporting a sales team with prospecting, listening, follow-up, team selling and account planning is a plus.
- Experience working with providers of electronic discovery (ESI), attorney document review, or other litigation support services to Fortune 1000 corporations and AM 200 law firms a plus.
Work Environment and Physical Demands
- Duties are performed in a typical office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table. Duties require the ability to use a computer, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material.
- Duties may require being on call periodically and working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends).
- Duties may require the ability to lift up to 20 lbs.