Robert Half is seeking candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree in a Legal discipline for an entry level Anti-Money Laundering opportunity. This is also a great opportunity for recent law school graduates seeking employment.
- Please note training will be provided (no prior AML experience required). The specifics of this engagement include the performance of end to end AML investigation reviews. This encompasses performing internal searches of client systems (upwards of 15-20 bank systems), open source media searches, negative news checks, transactional reviews, completion of AML Disposition template and where necessary drafting of SAR Narrative. This will include being able to manipulate data in excel (pivot tables, v-lookup, filtering, etc).
1. Candidates with other financial services compliance roles, audit, or discovery also work well.
2. Relevant education experience required (JD, Bachelor’s in Legal discipline or paralegal certificate)
3. Bachelor’s Degree is a requirement for this position
4. Solid Writing/communication skills
5. Strong technology skills (Excel); pivot tables, etc.
6. Flexibility to work with rapidly changing priorities.
7. Experience working with big data or on large volume document review preferred.
- Hours: 9 – 5:30 EST
- Expected start date: upcoming class expected to start in January
- Duration: expected through end of April 2024 with possibility of extending
- Pay: $23/hour for entry level candidates, $27 for JD candidates or those with prior compliance experience
- Location: onsite in Mt. Laurel (no option for remote work)
- Requirements: Candidate must have a completed Bachelor’s Degree; legal or financial compliance experience is preferred
- AML experience is not required; training will be provided
AML – Anti Money Laundering
About Robert Half
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half works to put you in the best position to succeed. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – whenever you choose – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, notifications of AI-matched jobs, and much more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.