Review Solutions Associates administer client-facing review platforms, provide support for end users, and drive process improvement both internally and for enterprise clients.
- Reports to the Director of Review Solutions.
- Supports all customer-facing platforms (ECA, review, and TAR), including training, end user support, documentation.
- Executes project-specific tasks in Relativity and Equivio, including searching, batching, TAR review, support for privilege review and logging, quality control and Lighthouse proprietary applications.
- Trains review teams, counsel, and case managers on review platforms and Lighthouse proprietary applications.
- Supports internal process improvement initiatives.
Knowledge, Skills, and Behaviors
- Client-facing role and have experience in litigation discovery Knowledge2.
- Knowledge of Relativity and working knowledge of Brainspace.
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to tailor technical discussion to audience.
- Training teams experience.
- One-two years’ legal or e-discovery industry experience or equivalent education required.
- Experience with typical document review workflow..
- Relativity and/or Brainspace technology experience ideally accredited to RCA level for Relativity.
Work Environment and Physical Demands
- Duties are performed in a typical office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table. Duties require the ability to use a computer, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material.
- Duties may require being on call periodically and working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends).
- Duties may require the ability to travel via automobile or airplane, approximately 10% of the time will be spent traveling.
- Job may be required at a customer facility.
- Duties may require the ability to lift up to 20 lbs.