Review Solutions Project Managers collaborate with clients on best practices in review, administer client-facing review platforms, provide support for end users, and drive process improvement both internally and for enterprise clients.
- Consult with clients, counsel, and review teams on best practices in review, including review workflow and application of Lighthouse proprietary tools and processes.
- Support all customer-facing platforms (ECA, review, and TAR), including training, end user support, documentation, system upgrades and researching new tools.
- Execute project-specific tasks in Relativity and Equivio, including searching, batching, TAR review, support for privilege review and logging, quality control and Lighthouse proprietary applications.
- Train review teams, counsel, and case managers on review platforms and Lighthouse proprietary applications.
- Train and delegates work to junior team members.
- Support internal process improvement initiatives.
- Partner with Senior Technical PMs and sales, manages enterprise client relationships, including presenting business reviews, identifying and recommending process improvements.
- Provide support to Sales and Marketing, including client-facing presentations and demonstrations Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Behaviors
- Experience in litigation discovery. Knowledge of litigation discovery process and objectives.
- Strong technical aptitude.
- Experience with e-discovery technology, including Relativity, Equivio, and Nuix, preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to tailor technical discussion to audience.
- Collaborative approach to working among internal teams on both specific projects and process improvement.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Flexibility in unanticipated situations, ability to manage deadlines and competing priorities in a fast-paced work environment.
- BS/BA or equivalent degree required; JD preferred.
- 3+ years of ediscovery industry experience required, direct experience with document review preferred.
- RCA, Equivio, or other review tool certification desired, but not required upon hirePrior in-house or law firm experience desired, but not required.
Work Environment and Physical Demands
- Duties are performed in a typical office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table. Duties require the ability to use a computer, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material.
- Duties may require being on call periodically and working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends).
- Duties may require the ability to lift up to 20 lbs.