This senior sales role is responsible for selling the Reveal Software Platform, eDiscovery, and AI Investigation solution to our prospects. In this selling role, you will generate new business by qualifying prospects, understanding their use case, and articulating the value of our platform. You will manage all aspects of the sales cycle, from qualification to close, within the assigned markets. The successful candidate will have previous software experience and a proven track record of consistently exceeding new business quotas.
From your seat in our beautiful new office in downtown Chicago, you will have access to many teammates to help respond to clients timely. Our office is in the heart of the loop with very convenient access to all major public transportation lines. Please be aware we are onsite with a traditional five-day work week schedule. This is a fully in-person role.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage the entire sales cycle to win new business in designated accounts.
- Understand the prospect’s needs and goals; effectively map their expectations and use case to the appropriate Reveal solution set.
- Deliver the standard Reveal demos and help tailor our product messaging to the audience.
- Develop a comprehensive sales strategy for each prospect.
- Work with the inside sales team to generate face-to-face meetings and product demonstrations.
- Build and maintain a prospecting database with clear actions and revenue expectations in HubSpot CRM; consistently demonstrate a high level of deal progression activities.
- Meet or exceed sales plans for designated accounts; achieve new business pipeline expectations within 6 months.
- Stay current on eDiscovery market trends and competitor strategies.
- Collaborate with sales engineers, customer success, finance, marketing, and client services teams.
- Partner with our growing network of legal service providers and advisory partners to co-sell software in the enterprise market space.
Special Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Training
- Experience with complex solution selling, large transactions, and B2B sales cycles.
- Consistently ranked as a top performer in previous sales roles.
- Exceptional verbal communication, networking, and relationship-building skills.
- Challenger sales experience is a plus.
- Ability to converse with prospects at all levels, including the executives, lit support, legal operations, and customer IT personnel.
- Detail-oriented with capacity to manage multiple, simultaneous sales cycles.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including presentations.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and solve deal-related problems quickly across the team.
- Professional mannerisms and appearance.
- Travel, as necessary.
Education & Experience
- eDiscovery software/technology, forensics or other legal industry experience required
- Two or more years’ of experience selling SaaS or cloud/ hybrid software products
- Ten or more years’ of quota-carrying experience in a new business development role for an enterprise software company
- Bachelor’s degree required; JD or MBA a plus
Reveal is the industry’s only eDiscovery platform powered by artificial intelligence. As a cloud-based software provider, Reveal offers the full range of processing, early case assessment, review, infrastructure and artificial intelligence capabilities. Reveal clients include law firms, Fortune 500 corporations, legal service providers, government agencies and financial institutions in more than 40 countries across five continents. Featuring deployment options in the cloud or on-premise, an intuitive user design, multilingual user interfaces and the automatic detection of more than 160 languages, Reveal accelerates legal review, saving users time and money. For more information, visit http://www.revealdata.com.
This job description reflects the present requirements of the position. As duties and responsibilities change and develop, the job description will be reviewed and subject to amendment.
Reveal is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Reveal does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reveal considers candidates with existing visas, but does not sponsor new visa applications.