Position: Solutions Consultant
Reports To: Director of Consulting Solutions
The Solutions Consultant is a critical client-facing role responsible for expert understanding of the Reveal platform to provide customer-facing consultation and internal advice on product improvement strategies. A successful Consultant provides a superior client experience through their expertise and ability to make them comfortable performing their standard tasks inside Reveal. The Consultant works closely with Customer Success Managers during new customer onboarding process to provide prescribed workflow training and consultation. Additionally, Consultants aid the support team as second-level escalation and additionally work with development on product features and roadmap.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Constantly working in all platform modules to understand, develop, and refine the best processes for optimum customer experience when using Reveal.
- Work with Customer Success to meet with customers to analyze current workflows and provide advice and training to help improve their working abilities within the Reveal Platform.
- Create articles and documentation regarding platform best practices and specific workflow designs for customer use during on-boarding and throughout the customer lifecycle, and to assist in deflecting support tickets.
- Provide feedback to the product team regarding platform enhancements and feature requests that will improve customer usage of Reveal Platform.
- Respond to workflow related support tickets in a timely manner.
- Utilize expertise to aid in educational programs for internal and external Reveal platform workflow/process training.
- Contribute to strategic customer planning with regards to best practices for deploying Reveal technologies.
- Collaborate with Advanced AI team when required for customers for training or assisting in custom model creation.
- Work with Director of Consulting Solutions to design and deliver an excellent Customer experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Engaging personality and ability to engage others.
- Keen sense of attention to detail.
- Obsessive documentation practices.
- Experienced problem solver with follow-through on tasks.
- Seeker of excellence with unending pursuit of improvement.
- Unselfish team-player.
- Quickly learn and understand technology.
- History of client service/support in legal/electronic discovery industry
Good to have but not a must:
- Basic knowledge and experience with MS-SQL.
- PMP or another Project Management certification
- ACEDS or another E-Discovery certification
Education & Experience
- Degree in technology (computer science, information technology, etc.) or legal field (Paralegal, JD) or relevant experience.
- 3–5 years of experience in the electronic discovery / legal industry.
This job description reflects the present requirements of the position. As duties and responsibilities change and develop, the job description will be reviewed and subject to amendment.
Reveal is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Reveal does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.