The Senior Project Consultant will report to Manager of Consulting Services.
The Senior Project Consultant is a critical client-facing role responsible for starting, monitoring, and completing e-discovery projects. A successful Senior Project Consultant provides a superior client experience through responsiveness, setting proper expectations while meeting deadlines quality and accurate task completion. They provide the highest level on consulting and maintain top-level expertise with technologies and workflows. They work with the organizations clients to provide services and manage, maintain, and grow client relations. Additionally, they provide mentorship and assistance to other team members as needed.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Actively communicate with clients in a timely manner regarding all e-discovery project work.
- Proactively complete project work utilizing company technical and human resources as necessary.
- Verify accuracy of completed tasks.
- Expertly provide e-discovery strategies and guidance to clients using best-practices.
- Administer time and cost budgets for projects and update when appropriate.
- Meticulously track project details contemporaneously with required systems for use by team members and billing purposes.
- Provide support on project issues or escalate to technology support team.
- Monitor progress and communicate to client.
- Train current client team end-users on application usage.
- Organize and maintain databases following organizational standards.
- Assist in on-boarding and be available to lend expertise to other consultant projects.
- Continue learning company technologies and assist in workflow development.
- Minimum six (6) years e-discovery project management inside law-firms or service- providers.
- Degree in the Computer Sciences or Legal profession a plus.
- Experience with predictive coding and TAR methodologies.
- Practice in training end-users in e-discovery applications.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Engaging personality and ability to engage others.
- Keen sense of attention to detail.
- Obsessive documentation practices.
- Experienced problem solver with follow-through on tasks.
- Seeker of excellence with unending pursuit of improvement.
- Unselfish team-player.
- Quickly learn and understand technology.
- Ability to provide mentorship to another team member.
- Excellence in technology and workflow knowledge.
- PMP or another Project Management certification a plus
- ACEDS or another E-Discovery certification a plus
This job description reflects the present requirements of the position. As duties and responsibilities change and develop, the job description will be reviewed and subject to amendment.
Reveal is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Reveal does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.