Product Manager is responsible for acting as the voice of the product’s customers and translating these needs to the development team to prioritize and drive the agile process. Reveal is a high growth Company and the Product Manager will ensure the agile development process continues to accelerate the product ahead of the market and stand as the industry leader.
From your seat in our beautiful new office in downtown Chicago, you will have access to many teammates to help respond to clients timely. Our office is in the heart of the loop with very convenient access to all major public transportation lines. Please be aware we are onsite with a traditional five-day work week schedule. This is a fully in-person role.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
· Vision, strategy and business objectives will be understood providing the why behind the roadmap priorities and articulated to the development team.
· Partnering with key stakeholders to foster innovation by translating business requirements into tangible, easy to understand user stories.
· Capture/define clear acceptance criteria for user stories to ensure features meet the business needs.
· Inspire and motivate the development teams to deliver innovative and exciting solutions with an appropriate sense of urgency
· Sign off on each story ensuring they meet definition of done
· Able to identify and understand risk and clearly articulate such risk to key stakeholders
· Manages the delivery of business value by owning the team backlog, defining stories, establishing story acceptance criteria and leading story refinement
· Champion Agile principles throughout the requirements and software lifecycle
· Works with the Product Team to determine impact and interdependencies with other teams, programs or value streams
· Collaborates with Engineering, Marketing, Release Management, stakeholders, and team to define and plan for releases
Special Knowledge, Skills, Ability & Training
· A strong understanding of agile software development
· Experience in software/ SAAS companies and/or eDiscovery market is a strong plus
· Experience in or a good understanding of Data Breach/Cyber Incident Response processes and workflows a strong plus.
· Experience with Machine Learning/AI is a plus.
· Excellent communication skills, especially with development teams and leadership
· Continuous problem-solving ability
· Ability to translate business requirements to tangible, actionable items
· Should be motivated, self-starter with a sound judgment
· Must be a team player
· Should have an ability to work effectively with a diverse level of business personnel
· Should possess excellent analytical ability
· Able to work independently
· Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
· Ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
Education & Experience
· Minimum Bachelors Degree
· 5+ years experience working in a PO/PM or business Analyst role
The future of eDiscovery and investigations is artificial intelligence. We have become one company with Brainspace to ensure our platform is always powered by cutting-edge AI/ML.
Reveal is the industry’s leading and fastest growing eDiscovery platform powered by the best in class artificial intelligence tools. Reveal offers the full range of processing, early case assessment, review, infrastructure and artificial intelligence capabilities in both cloud and on-prem environments. Reveal clients include law firms, Fortune 500 corporations, legal service providers, government agencies and financial institutions in more than 40 countries across five continents. Featuring deployment options in the cloud or on-premise, an intuitive user design, multilingual user interfaces and the automatic detection of more than 160 languages, Reveal accelerates legal review, saving users time and money. For more information, visit http://www.revealdata.com.
This job description reflects the present requirements of the position. As duties and responsibilities change and develop, the job description will be reviewed and subject to amendment.
Reveal is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Reveal does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reveal considers candidates with existing visas, but does not sponsor new visa applications.