To apply for this job please visit app.jobvite.com.
Provide data-driven insights and creative solutions that lead to innovative improvements in our AI platform and Model Library.
From your seat in our beautiful new office in downtown Chicago, you will have access to many teammates. Our office is in the heart of the loop with very convenient access to all major public transportation lines. Please be aware we are onsite with a traditional work schedule and are not offering remote nor hybrid roles at this time.
- Identify and implement innovative approaches to advance Active Learning capabilities and NLP features in the platform
- Identity opportunities and new ways to use AI for the benefit of our customers
- Create solution proposals that address potential improvements as well as scalability and practical feasibility
- Own all steps of the solution implementation process and collaborate with team members
- Work with the engineering team on the full implementation within the platform
- Generate data-driven insights to influence product roadmap
- Develop best practices for the data science team that will allow to try new ideas faster
- PhD or MS degree in Computer Science or related field
- Extensive relevant work experience with ML, NLP projects
- Strong programming skills in Java and Python
- 2+ years of industry work experience with machine learning (SVM, logistic regression, Deep Learning, Active learning) and NLP technologies.
- Track record of creative solutions to NLP/ML problems, using valid experimental framework and defendable metrics
- Practical experience with training and tuning models (SVM, Deep learning, NER, custom entity types)
- Work experience with sentiment classification, social media data analysis
This job description reflects the present requirements of the position. As duties and responsibilities change and develop, the job description will be reviewed and subject to amendment.
Reveal is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Reveal does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reveal considers candidates with existing visas, but does not sponsor new visa applications.