To keep up with our explosive growth, Reveal, headquartered in Chicago, is recruiting ambitious B2B Inside Sales professionals to join our team.
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for generating new business leads for our team of account executives.
This role will work closely with the business development manager to identify new prospects at law firms, corporate legal departments, government agencies and legal service providers to sell Reveal’s eDiscovery solution. The successful candidate will be highly motivated, have prior inside sales experience and possess excellent customer service skills.
From your seat in our beautiful new office in downtown Chicago, you will have access to many teammates to help respond to clients timely. Our office is in the heart of the loop with very convenient access to all major public transportation lines. We have a fast pace and fun atmosphere in a dynamic modern office space with golf simulator, fitness facility, pool tables, and rooftop deck.
Please be aware we are onsite with a traditional five-day work week schedule. This is a fully in-person role.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify and prospect decision maker and influencer employees at target customer companies
- Cold call and email prospects to introduce Reveal, understand current eDiscovery vendor dynamics and set up meetings and product demonstrations for outside sales team
- Learn the eDiscovery industry and Reveal’s products and services in order to properly articulate Reveal’s value proposition and evaluate prospect challenges
- Develop and execute lead generation tactics and planning under the mentorship of the Business Development Manager
- Participate in weekly sales team meetings
- Analyze areas of success with lead generation and assess additional ways of identifying prospects
- Cold call 50-75 professional prospects per day and schedule a minimum of 10 product demonstrations per week
Special Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Training
- Exceptional work ethic and customer service mentality
- 1-3 years of prior inside sales experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time in a fast-paced work environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Demonstrates the ability to identify and solve problems quickly, decisively, and
- Professional mannerisms and appearance
Education & Experience
Education: Bachelor’s degree with a focus in business, communications or a related field; prior experience in the legal industry a plus
Experience: 1-3 years of inside sales experience
This job description reflects the present requirements of the position. As duties and responsibilities change and develop, the job description will be reviewed and subject to amendment.
Reveal is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Reveal does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reveal considers candidates with existing visas, but does not sponsor new visa applications.