The application support specialist is a key member of an overall team responding to customer inquiries across the full suite of Reveal software. They are responsive, helpful, thorough, and communicative when working with those internal and external to Reveal. They are first line responders and carrying from initiation to resolution. This individual is quick at determine level of support required and performing triage to correct up-line members.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Respond to customer inquiries in a timely manner and utilize skills and knowledge of applications to answer questions and solve technical problems
- Owns ticket until completely resolved and provides follow-up with client after closed to assure continued success
- Assists users with configuration and settings across Reveal AI/Processing/Review technologies and test to assure it is functioning to client satisfaction
- Create, maintain, and provide when appropriate SQL scripts to provide access and reporting to additional functionality and data for reporting
- Proactively and reactively create client service-related applications in collaboration with other internal and external teams
- Assist in the development of installation packages for various internal or external customers
- Actively assist in maintaining Reveal’s cloud-based services and developing methods for automated maintenance or reporting
- Contribute to software documentation, knowledgebase articles, and other client facing materials
- College degree in Computer Science or Information Systems relate area
- Familiar with client-server architecture, modern programming language, and SQL scripting
- 2 ~ 3 years’ working experience
- eDiscovery experience a big plus
- Familiar with Azure/AWS a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Engaging personality and ability to engage others
- Keen sense of attention to detail
- Obsessive documentation practices
- Experienced problem solver with follow-through on tasks
- Seeker of excellence with unending pursuit of improvement
- Unselfish team-player
- Quickly learn and understand technology
Ideally, you would have some background in programming, enthusiastic about new knowledge, and want to grow with an exciting technology company.
This job description reflects the present requirements of the position. As duties and responsibilities change and develop, the job description will be reviewed and subject to amendment.
Reveal is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Reveal does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.