The Customer Success Manager is responsible for helping customers obtain the most value from Reveal’s software platform. As a member of
Reveal’s Customer Success team, you will build relationships, understand customer objectives and challenges, determine and mitigate customer risk, and identify product adoption and upsell opportunities.
The ideal candidate has strong business acumen and empathy to place oneself in a “client’s shoes,” as well as demonstrated success within the eDiscovery or data forensics industries. Strong organization and time management skills are required to proactively manage and drive product adoption. Success criteria within the role will be tied to an ability to be a trusted client partner who can effectively identify and mitigate account risk and rally all levels of Reveal management to retain and ultimately increase our customers’ usage of all Reveal products.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work closely with clients to ensure successful onboarding onto the Reveal platform.
- Ability to multi-task and proactively manage the needs of multiple accounts.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of a customer’s management team; instilling a sense of confidence in Reveal’s ability to resolve application issues.
- Understand customer health and proactively mitigate renewal risk.
- Manage and drive customer escalations to completion.
- Hold Quarterly Business Reviews with customers to discuss the relationship and gauge satisfaction.
- Identify upsell opportunities to add revenue and employ strategies to drive additional product usage.
- Track and report usage metrics and identify trends, risks, and opportunities.
- Provide feature walkthroughs for the latest product releases.
- Collaborate with internal teams to address customer challenges.
- Establilsh and provide eDiscovery strategies and best practices using the Reveal platform.
- Serve as the voice of the customer internally to influence the product roadmap and to ensure features meet customer needs.
Special Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Training
- Driven, collaborative individual who is a team player
- Ability to build and cultivate strong customer relationships
- Problem solver with strong attention to detail
- Ability to quickly learn and understand technology
- Proven track-record in Sales, Customer Success, or Support in the Legal Excellent written and oral communication skills to manage expectations
- and/or eDiscovery industry
Education & Experience
- Bachelors’s in technology (computer science, IT, etc.) or legal field (Paralegal, JD)
- Reveal, Brainspace, ACEDS or other eDiscovery certification(s)
- 5+ years experience in account management or consulting; preferred within eDiscovery or data forensics vertical
- Prior experience in collaborating with and building strong relationships with clients
- Excellent organization and time management skills to handle multiple, competing demands
- Project Management experience and / or PMP certification is a plus
The future of eDiscovery and investigations is artificial intelligence. We have become one company with Brainspace to ensure our platform is always powered by cutting-edge AI/ML.
Reveal is the industry’s leading and fastest growing eDiscovery platform powered by the best in class artificial intelligence tools. Reveal offers the full range of processing, early case assessment, review, infrastructure and artificial intelligence capabilities in both cloud and on-prem environments. Reveal clients include law firms, Fortune 500 corporations, legal service providers, government agencies and financial institutions in more than 40 countries across five continents. Featuring deployment options in the cloud or on-premise, an intuitive user design, multilingual user interfaces and the automatic detection of more than 160 languages, Reveal accelerates legal review, saving users time and money. For more information, visit http://www.revealdata.com.
This job description reflects the present requirements of the position. As duties and responsibilities change and develop, the job description will be reviewed and subject to amendment.
Reveal is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Reveal does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reveal considers candidates with existing visas, but does not sponsor new visa applications.