The Customer Success Manager is responsible for helping customers obtain the most value from Reveal’s software platform. As a member of Reveal’s Customer Success team, you will build relationships, understand customer objectives and challenges, determine and mitigate customer risk, and identify product adoption and upsell opportunities.
The ideal candidate has strong business acumen and empathy to place oneself in a “client’s shoes,” as well as demonstrated success within the eDiscovery or data forensics industries. Strong organization and time management skills are required to proactively manage and drive product adoption. Success criteria within the role will be tied to an ability to be a trusted client partner who can effectively identify and mitigate account risk and rally all levels of Reveal management to retain and ultimately increase our customers’ usage of all Reveal products.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work closely with clients to ensure successful onboarding onto the Reveal platform.
- Ability to multi-task and proactively manage the needs of multiple accounts.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of a customer’s management team; instilling a sense of confidence in Reveal’s ability to resolve application issues.
- Understand customer health and proactively mitigate renewal risk.
- Manage and drive customer escalations to completion.
- Hold Quarterly Business Reviews with customers to discuss the relationship and gauge satisfaction.
- Identify upsell opportunities to add revenue and employ strategies to drive additional product usage.
- Track and report usage metrics and identify trends, risks, and opportunities.
- Provide feature walkthroughs for the latest product releases.
- Collaborate with internal teams to address customer challenges.
- Establilsh and provide eDiscovery strategies and best practices using the Reveal platform.
- Serve as the voice of the customer internally to influence the product roadmap and to ensure features meet customer needs.
Special Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Training
- Driven, collaborative individual who is a team player
- Ability to build and cultivate strong customer relationships
- Problem solver with strong attention to detail
- Ability to quickly learn and understand technology
- Proven track-record in Sales, Customer Cuccess, or Support in the Legal Excellent written and oral communication skills to manage expectations
- and/or eDiscovery industry
Education & Experience
- Bachelors’s in technology (computer science, IT, etc.) or legal field (Paralegal, JD)
- Reveal, Brainspace, ACEDS or other eDiscovery certification(s)
- 5+ years experience in account management or consulting; preferred within eDiscovery or data forensics vertical
- Prior experience in collaborating with and building strong relationships with clients
- Excellent organization and time management skills to handle multiple, competing demands
- Project Management experience and / or PMP certification is a plus