Position: Application Support Specialist II
Reports To: Manager, Customer Support
The Application Support Specialist II is a key member of an overall team responding to customer inquiries across the full suite of Reveal software. They are responsive, helpful, thorough, and communicative when working with those internal and external to Reveal. They are first-line responders and carry from initiation to resolution. This individual is quick at determining the level of support required and performing triage to correct up-line team members.
From your seat in our beautiful new office in downtown Chicago, you will have access to many teammates to help respond to clients timely. Our office is in the heart of the loop with very convenient access to all major public transportation lines. Please note that we are onsite with a traditional five-day work week schedule. This is a fully in-person role.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Respond to customer inquiries in a timely manner and utilize skills and knowledge of applications to answer questions and solve technical problems.
- Owns ticket until completely resolved and provides follow-up with client after closed to assure continued success.
- Assist users with configuration and settings across Reveal AI/Processing/Review technologies and test to assure it is functioning to client satisfaction.
- Create, maintain, and provide when appropriate SQL scripts to provide access and reporting to additional functionality and data for reporting.
- Proactively and reactively create client service-related applications in collaboration with other internal and external teams.
- Assist in the development of installation packages for various internal or external customers.
- Actively assist in maintaining Reveal’s cloud-based services and developing methods for automated maintenance or reporting.
- Contribute to software documentation, knowledgebase articles, and other client-facing materials.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Engaging personality and ability to engage others.
- Keen sense of attention to detail.
- Obsessive documentation practices.
- Problem solver with follow-through on tasks.
- Seeker of excellence with unending pursuit of improvement.
- Unselfish team player.
- Quickly learn and understand technology.
Education & Experience
- College degree in Computer Science or Information Systems related area.
- Familiar with client-server architecture, modern programming language, and SQL scripting.
- 4 to 7 years of working experience.
- eDiscovery experience is a big plus.
- Familiar with Azure/AWS a plus.
This job description reflects the present requirements of the position. As duties and responsibilities change and develop, the job description will be reviewed and subject to amendment.
Reveal is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Reveal does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reveal considers candidates with existing visas, but does not sponsor new visa applications.