We provide our clients with both eDiscovery and Information Governance services and solutions. We utilise cutting edge proprietary technology to help clients manage their info governance needs and a proprietary review platform to help them navigate any eDiscovery challenges they may face.
We are looking for a project manager who can help provide our eDiscovery clients with consultative client management. We believe in providing our client managers the bandwidth they need, so they can truly be consultative and proactive for our clients.
We are looking for an ambitus individual who is both technical and confident providing consultative support to our clients.
- Primary contact for our eDiscovery clients, working on a full range of matters and cases.
- Provide our clients with pro-active advice and support throughout the eDiscovery process.
- Be flexible with your role and be keen to be involved in varied tasks.
What we are looking for:
- At least three years of providing eDiscovery project management.
- Be keen to learn new technologies.
- Be adaptable and entrepreneurial in your approach.
- Be hands on and happy to be involved in all stages of a matter, including data processing, analysis, client training, review support and productions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills.
Why Rational Enterprise
- We are a family run company with a family feel and culture.
- We believe in going back to basics at Rational and have a real team mentality. We actively encourage our team to try new ideas and ways of doing things. We don’t believe in one size fits all and we ensure everyone has an input on how we do things and how best we serve our clients.
- The UK office is rapidly expanding, so you will have the excitement of joining a “start-up feel” office but with all the security, support and backing of our US office.
- We actively encourage our team to look to enhance their skills with new certifications and training.
- We provide full training on our technologies and products.
- We don’t micromanage and provide our team with the flexibility and autonomy to fulfil their roles.
- We view everyone in the UK office as part of the same team – that includes management, sales, operations and marketing. Which is why we have team calls together and social events together.
- Have a direct line of influence over our development roadmap for our review platform.
- We have ambitious growth plans for Europe and there would be great career and progression prospects for the right candidate
Check out our website for more info www.rationalenterprise.com