To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Lead and support technology related services for new and ongoing litigation, government and internal investigations, and responses to data breach for companies, law firms and government entities both large and small. Clear, concise and responsive communication is critical for all internal and external stakeholders. The position will require applicants to maintain and provide detailed documentation of each stage of the EDRM in which they are involved. Applicants will also be required to work within a team to deliver the final product to clients.
- Manage, analyze data and provide technological support for our databases hosted (primarily hosted in Relativity, RelativityOne, and Everlaw).
- Understand, plan for, and mitigate risks to timeline or deliverable; understand the downstream impact of various options during collection, processing, review and production.
- Use logic, mathematical equations, and other tools to accurately estimate and update project costs and timelines based on different requirements and scenarios.
- Act as final layer of quality control for any work product being delivered to a client.
- Provide exceptional customer service and solutions.
- Collaborate daily with project managers and clients depending on circumstances of individual cases.
- Report weekly status updates on all active projects to Director of Technology Services.
- Analyze processes to propose changes or additions to project procedures.
- Facilitate and conduct software and process training for internal and external clients.
- Act as a key stakeholder in technical project documentation.
- Assist client and management in other client service tasks as needed.
- 3+ years of eDiscovery/litigation support experience as a Relativity Administrator.
- Active Relativity Certified Administrator (RCA).
- Strong experience using Technology Assisted Review, Machine Learning and/or other Artificial Intelligence in relation to document review/collection.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to liaise with technical, legal and business teams.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Preferred: at least one other Relativity certification at the “Skilled” level (see https://www.relativity.com/resources/certification/)
- Preferred: Experience using and managing projects on Everlaw.
- Bachelor’s degree required; JD preferred