To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
The Project Manager is responsible for leading and supporting all phases of the e-Discovery project life cycle. This includes being the primary communications channel to clients, reporting on all phases of the project life cycle, creating and keeping internal work orders updated, and completing necessary quality control measures on work product before delivery to clients.
Reports to: Vice President of Operations
- Manage projects as assigned from the initial kickoff until project completion.
- Collaborate daily with internal team and clients to manage project expectations.
- Manage, analyze/search data and provide technical support for our databases (primarily hosted in Relativity, RelativityOne, Reveal, and Everlaw).
- Analyze processes to identify where procedures can be streamlined.
- Ensure project work is completed according to client requests and deadlines are met.
- Create and maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all project work to ensure proper project handoffs.
- Assist internal team and clients in related duties as needed.
Knowledge and Previous Experience:
- Effective communication and technical understanding of e-Discovery processes.
- Strong ability to communicate technology solutions to non-technical teams.
- Efficient use of project management tools and ability to consistently follow established workflows.
- Ability to delegate project work as appropriate.
- Liaise with technical, legal, and business teams.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, agile professional environment.
- Strong project management skills including the ability to interpret a variety of instructions provided in written or oral form and provide summaries of the completed project work.
- Adept in utilizing the various functions and features of Relativity, Reveal or Everlaw.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience (JD preferred)
- 5+ years of eDiscovery/litigation support experience as an e-Discovery Project Manager (RCA or Reveal Administrator preferred).
- Minimum of at least one Relativity/Reveal certification, and experience in using Technology Assisted Review, Machine Learning and/or other
- Artificial Intelligence on an e-Discovery project.