Job Category: Project and Program Management
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: DOJ MBI
Employee Type: RegularPercentage of Travel Required: None
Type of Travel: NoneWhat You’ll Get to Do
- Manage overall case support for various Antitrust Division Sections, including case assignments, task lists, case priorities and case documentation.
- Maintain reporting requirements to ensure accountability of team members and visibility into legal operations
- Consult and coordinate with case attorneys on strategies, requirements and support needs to ensure qualified staff coverage
- Conduct regular meetings and report status updates, concerns and issues to Division Director and the COR
- Recruit, hire and train support staff on roles and responsibilities, policies and procedures, and litigation software, including Relativity, CaseMap, Sanction, Trial Director and others
- Prepare presentations, lead team meetings and build a high performing team
More About the Role
- Work with Division Director and other managers to standardize case procedures and implement continual improvement initiatives
- Develop and maintain quality assurance for data management, processing and production protocol and best practices in proactive case management
- Coordinate with, and assist, Litigation Support to ensure priority processing and production requests are completed accurately and successfully
- Manage and review staff utilization including productivity and overtime
- Assess performance, conduct employee evaluations and provide timely feedback
- Resolve personnel or disciplinary issues and enforce compliance with company/government policies and labor laws
- Review and approve timecards, travel authorizations, expense reports and department invoices
You’ll Bring These Qualifications
- At least four years of progressively more responsible management experience in major litigation projects, including significant attorney and client interactions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; highly organized with the ability to deliver consistent high-quality work product in a deadline driven environment under extreme pressure
- Ability to work overtime if needed
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat and document/discovery management applications
- Demonstrated ability to manage numerous complex and time-critical litigation support activities simultaneously, including technical/data processing support activities
- Strong technical background as demonstrated through user level knowledge of e-discovery tools and data management
- Must be able to anticipate litigation support needs and develop and execute detailed plans for addressing same
- Knowledge of the Government’s office and network environment, including but not limited to, word processing, spreadsheets, imaging, e-discovery tools and hardware systems
- DOJ MBI must be obtainable (US Citizenship required)
These Qualifications Would Be Nice to Have
Law degree, advanced technical certification, experience with Relativity
What We Can Offer You:
– We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
– For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination requirements. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status.