The Project Manager, Advisory Business Operations position will provide support to the Advisory team members in various areas in relation to projects involving Advisory Services such as Technology Adoption and Maturity, Legacy Data Remediation, Custom Applications & Integrations, Office 365, Information Governance, and other related Advisory Services offerings. As the primary point of contact, this role is responsible for overall management of assigned project schedules and deadlines, internal support needs, and helping ensure high quality and customer satisfaction. Ultimately, this role will be expected to ensure the continued best quality experience possible for Advisory Services’ clients.
- Manage project-level activities on Advisory Services projects up to $1MM of project budget.
- Work closely Lighthouse and Client teams to service project needs.
- Assure quality, accuracy and timeliness of all aspect of Client projects.
- Communicate expectations for project scope and deadlines to internal and external stakeholders.
- Gain an understanding of Legal, Risk, Compliance and other tools used to support the industry.
- Support typical business hours with some regional exceptions as appropriate.
- Maintain all Advisory staffing availability and help with resource planning and alignment.
- Ensure all team members are on track with weekly/monthly time entry deadlines.
- Manage subcontractor relationships as appropriate.
- Provide metrics and reporting to leadership.
- Review monthly client billing and invoices for projects as assigned.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (Masters or JD a plus).
- 5 + years of project coordination/management experience.
- 1+ years of previous experience in eDiscovery, information technology, or law firm litigation support preferred.
- PMP or similar certification preferred.
Work Environment and Physical Demands
- Duties are performed in a typical office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table. Duties require the ability to use a computer, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material.
- Duties may require the ability to travel via automobile or airplane, approximately 10% of the time will be spent traveling.
- Duties may require the ability to lift up to 20 lbs