KLDiscovery, one of the largest global eDiscovery providers, is currently seeking a Project Coordinator, for an exciting remote opportunity with our Managed Document Review team. The Project Coordinator, will be primarily responsible for assisting our VP and Directors in the preparation of estimates, tracking the business’s pipeline and ongoing projects, and working with the team to facilitate the gathering of KPIs and other business metrics for our growing service line. In addition, they will provide general administrative support for the Managed Review team’s leadership.
- Gather business metrics for the Managed Review team on issues such as productivity and engagement level KPIs.
- Draft and prepare cost estimates for new engagements.
- Assist in the preparation of responses to RFIs and RFPs.
- Track and report on the business’s pipeline as well as ongoing document review projects.
- Work closely with the VP and Directors to ensure that the department is meeting business targets for the organization through the preparation of various weekly and monthly reports. .
- Prepare excels and other business reports for the team on KPIs regarding productivity, revenue, and profitability as well as other key metrics.
- Prepare and send monthly client billing reports.
- Communicate with business development representatives to obtain updates on potential matters and provide them with requested metrics.
- Assist with special projects and perform additional tasks as required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- High proficiency in MS Excel, Outlook and Word is required.
- Must be deadline-driven, results-oriented and organized with solid understanding of the impact of this role within the larger strategic objectives and business outcomes of the department.
- Must be able to balance strong teamwork and collaboration skills with independent thinking; Highly self-motivated with ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated teamwork mentality and willingness to help where needed to support the overall success of the department.
- Advanced ability to handle multiple projects and manage conflicting priorities.
- Effective communication and collaboration skills with team members and cross-functionally within the organization.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and to meet critical deadlines.
- Self-motivated, poised, and committed to providing exceptional customer service to both internal and external clients.
What We Offer
- A friendly and welcoming team-oriented environment
- Opportunities for career advancement and growth
- Business casual dress
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits as well as company provided Life Insurance, Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Time Off & 401k retirement savings plan with discretionary company match
Our Cultural Values
Entrepreneurs at heart, we are a customer first team sharing one goal and one vision. We seek team members who are:
- Humble – No one is above another; we all work together to meet our clients’ needs and we acknowledge our own weaknesses.
- Hungry – We all are driven internally to be successful and to continually expand our contribution and impact.
- Smart – We use emotional intelligence when working with one another and with clients.
Our culture shapes our actions, our products, and the relationships we forge with our customers. It helps us stand out in an ever-increasing crowd of providers. It is special and it is unique. It is KLDiscovery.
Who We Are
KLDiscovery provides technology-enabled services and software to help law firms, corporations, government agencies and consumers solve complex data challenges. The company, with offices in 43 locations across 19 countries, is a global leader in delivering best-in-class eDiscovery, information governance and data recovery solutions to support the litigation, regulatory compliance, internal investigation and data recovery and management needs of our clients.
Serving clients for over 30 years, KLDiscovery offers data collection and forensic investigation, early case assessment, electronic discovery and data processing, application software and data hosting for web-based document reviews, and managed document review services. In addition, through its global Ontrack Data Recovery business, KLDiscovery delivers world-class data recovery, email extraction and restoration, data destruction and tape management.
KLDiscovery has been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in North America by both Inc. Magazine (Inc. 5000) and Deloitte (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500) and CEO Chris Weiler was recognized as a 2014 Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year™. Additionally, KLDiscovery is an Orange-level Relativity Best in Service Partner, a Relativity Premium Hosting Partner and maintains ISO/IEC 27001 Certified data centers.
KLDiscovery is an Equal Opportunity Employer.