We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 US law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among the customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company’s history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond. We don’t believe in ‘ideal’ candidates, so if you see a job that sparks your interest, go for it. Wherever you’re from, however you identify, and whatever experience you have, you can belong at Relativity.
As an Operations Analyst you will be supporting the global support and solutions teams in strategic initiatives driven by the Director of Support Operations in strategic programs and analysis. You will provide data analysis in support of the strategy and initiatives driven by the Director of Support Operations. Your data and analytical skills will allow you to report on support metrics and provide input that advance the priorities and efficiency of the team.
- Work on initiatives that focus on driving efficiencies and streamlining of processes through accurate reporting and data analysis, such as workforce management for our Customer Support teams.
- Accountable in being the subject matter expert as it pertains to data governance for the Customer Support and Solutions org.
- Run, interpret and share data and performance results with stakeholders, including standardized reports on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis from various inputs (Salesforce, telephony solution, etc.) using various outputs (Excel, PPT, Tableau).
- Surface insights and contribute to planning through accurate reporting and data analysis for our Global Support teams.
- Assist in the discovery work needed for Support Operations programs, including but not limited to, data collection, scrubbing and presenting.
- Support operational processes that enable Global Support leaders to make data-driven decisions, especially in planning for coverage, staffing analysis, and department goals.
- Report on departmental and team goals, maintain dashboards, and provide data analysis to your leader to make strong recommendations that meaningfully contribute to Relativity’s Global Support strategy.
- Adhere to best practices in reporting and data quality that allow the Global Support team to accurately report on key activities.
- Run ad hoc projects as needed that are data driven, focusing on success metrics specific to teams.
- Experience in a SaaS environment
- Experience working with a workforce management solution
- Experience working or supporting a call center
- Exceptional skills in Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Excel
- Experience working with Tableau
- Experience working with Salesforce
- 1+ years of supporting a customer-facing organization
- 3+ years in an operations, analysis, or strategy-focused position