Nuix creates innovative software that empowers organizations to simply and quickly find the truth from any data in a digital world. We are a passionate and talented team, delighting our customers with software that transforms data into actionable intelligence. Nuix software helps organizations overcome the challenges of litigation, data forensic investigations, risk, compliance, governance and security.
At Nuix, we hire the best people from around the world and empower them to do what they do best. We pride ourselves on our ongoing innovation, dedicated customer service and cutting-edge solutions that make a real difference to our customers and the world in which we live.
We collaborate to provide innovative solutions for more than 1,800 customers in over 72 countries. Our customers include many of the world’s top financial institutions, corporations and government departments, all major global regulatory agencies, leading security and law enforcement agencies, and all tier-one advisory firms and litigation support vendors.
To drive growth of a key vertical business in North America, we are seeking a proven Business Leader to expand our footprint and drive continued innovation, partnership, and growth with our eDiscovery partners.
- Build/execute on strategy and lead team that expands our relationships with existing service partners and creates new partner relationships.
- Identify new areas of growth with existing and potential new partners.
- Work closely with partners to identify areas where we can work together to deliver value to clients and create mutual success.
- Build strong relationships with senior executives within our partner network
- Maintain an accurate business forecast, and a granular understanding our customer’s requirements, trends, risks and opportunities.
- Collaborate with regional colleagues across multiple countries.
- Establish Nuix as the preferred partner that is aligned to assisting partners in achieving their business goals
Qualifications & Experience
- Detailed understanding of software, services and technology within eDiscovery, Investigation, Cyber Security, and Information Governance
- Proven track record of building, developing, and motivating a strong team.
- Strong influencing, negotiating and communication skills with external and internal customers.
- Strong financial and commercial analysis skills
- High degree of professionalism, with a confident, assertive style
- Proven track record leading, succeeding, and motivating team within a similar role.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to demonstrate excitement about and connection to the Nuix Values.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, agile environment with a sense of urgency and attention to detail.
- Commitment to work collaboratively and cross functionally.
- Leadership style that takes ownership, accountability & responsibility for deliverables and continuously striving for improvement; a self-starting, Get it Done attitude
- Ability to travel as required locally, regionally, and globally and work flexible hours in line with the needs of an international company.
Nuix is on an incredible journey of transformation, aligning our strengths with our ambitions to pursue greater opportunities. To find out more about who we are and what we are doing, please visit our web page. https://www.nuix.com/
As we expand our global team and extend our skills and expertise, we are unified as one Nuix team guided by our shared values.
Finding Truth in a Digital World
Nuix Mission Statement
Nuix creates innovative software that empowers organizations to simply and quickly find the truth from any data in a digital world. We are a passionate and talented team, delighting our customers with software that transforms data into actionable intelligence.
Customers – Focus, Deliver, Delight
Innovation – Unleash Collective Genius
Teamwork – Stronger together
People – Respect, Encourage, Reward
Integrity – Authentic and Accountable
Passion – Committed to the Mission
We believe in these principles and seek to weave them into the fabric of our daily work at Nuix. In doing so, we co-create a dynamic and purposeful company culture that we can be proud of and to which we want to belong.
Nuix is an equal opportunity employer