Nuix creates innovative software that empowers organisations to simply and quickly find the truth from any data in a digital world. We are a passionate and talented team, delighting our customers with software that transforms data into actionable intelligence.
At Nuix, we hire the best people from around the world and empower them to do what they do best. We pride ourselves on our ongoing innovation, dedicated customer service and cutting-edge solutions that make a real difference to our customers and the world in which we live.
We collaborate to provide innovative solutions for more than 1,800 customers in over 72 countries. Our customers include many of the world’s top financial institutions, corporations and government departments, all major global regulatory agencies, leading security and law enforc
Reporting to the EVP, Governance, Risk & Compliance this role will work closely with the Nuix sales team in both a pre and post sales technical capacity to provide custom solutions to help customers with their needs and requirements. You will also work alongside product management to help share your knowledge and expertise with development to help shape our solutions.
The role will proactively assess the business and technical needs of our current and prospective customers, decipher Nuix’s solution fit and possess the skills to articulate and demonstrate the compelling value of the Nuix platform. This role will work with Solutions Consultants for all technical activities involved in the sales cycle and requires a proactive can-do attitude, ability to create and deliver compelling presentations and works well both independently and in conjunction with other teammates and departments.
Key Responsibilities include but not limited to these
- Working with the sales team on pre/post sales technical activities relating to new and existing clients
- Play a key role in identifying and pursuing leads, converting the leads to opportunities, planning, owning, and executing a technical win
- Build appropriate demonstration environments and help Solution Consultants with demonstrations, whilst also being required to conduct demonstrations yourself.
- Evaluate the validity of Nuix’s success to deliver customer needs and requirements
- Building productive long-lasting customer relationships
- Establish strong credibility with new and existing clients as the trusted GRC architect and able to remain confident in technically challenging discussions
- Position, demonstrate, conduct, own and drive proof of value/concepts, own technical needs and assist in driving opportunities to closure
- Research competition and be able to develop an understanding of the applicability of the Nuix offering to business use case scenarios
- Build and own collateral (presentations, templates, and related documents) pertinent to the success of proof of value/concepts and pre-sales activities
- Learn, master and keep improving upon your technical competence across the comprehensive Nuix offering
- Responsible for successful post-sales implementation, through effective coordination with Internal teams, stakeholders and partners
- Responsible for the creation and validation of services quotes, scope of works, and any other technical information or drawings necessary to close new opportunities and solidify opportunities
- Conduct solution demonstrations for prospective clients: onsite, at industry specific events, or via teleconference
- Educate existing and prospective clients on Nuix offerings and solutions. Help develop new business opportunities with existing clients when needed.
- Take ownership of overall client satisfaction, maximising renewal and retention rates
- Learn and maintain expert knowledge of Nuix product stack and workflows
- Generate presentations, project plans, and other technical and workflow summary documentation as needed
- Bridge the gap between technical and non-technical stakeholders. Be the catalyst to mesh business and technical requirements into actionable outcomes
- Bachelor's Degree.
Skills and characteristics
- Strong ability to persuade, be strategic, motivate, and influence others
- Focus on maintaining a positive attitude that delivers professional, resilient and disciplined behaviour
- Highly developed business development and negotiation skills
- Focuses on client's key business challenges and drivers to position himself/herself as a trusted advisor
- Advocates for client needs in negotiating solution sales and troubleshooting solution delivery issues
- Establishes the overall account sales strategy and drives execution through rigorous reviews and disciplined application of sales tools
- Ensures submission of timely and accurate forecasts
- Actively seeks breakthrough and new opportunities by shaping demand, leading client discussions, and offering insightful approaches to solving client business challenges
- Expertise in managing end-to-end sales processes involving complex deals
- Keeps abreast of Government sector trends as relates to opportunities to create added value for the client
- Knowledge of enterprise corporate industry, or legal market
- Understanding of client's security, risk and compliance issues
- Demonstrates strong analytical, commercial, presentation and communication skills
Nuix is on an incredible journey of transformation, aligning our strengths with our ambitions to pursue greater opportunities. To find out more about who we are and what we are doing, please visit our web page.
As we expand our global team and extend our skills and expertise, we are unified as one Nuix team guided by our shared values.
Finding Truth in a Digital World
Nuix Mission Statement
Nuix creates innovative software that empowers organizations to simply and quickly find the truth from any data in a digital world. We are a passionate and talented team, delighting our customers with software that transforms data into actionable intelligence.
- Customers – Focus, Deliver, Delight
- Innovation – Unleash Collective Genius
- Teamwork – Stronger together
- People – Respect, Encourage, Reward
- Integrity – Authentic and Accountable
- Passion – Committed to the Mission
We believe in these principles and seek to weave them into the fabric of our daily work at Nuix. In doing so, we co-create a dynamic and purposeful company culture that we can be proud of and want to belong to.
Nuix is an Equal Opportunity Employer