Nuix is experiencing phenomenal international growth with no sign of abating, with customers in over 70 countries and their technical superiority is gaining widespread acceptance among the industries’ most knowledgeable players. Our Client’s strength is in its people, the comprehensiveness of its product, together with its simplicity of use, as well as speed and scale.
We are looking for a Strategic Account Director to develop and drive business with and through our strategic advisory firms Globally. As an ambassador of Nuix, you will be responsible for evangelising the products, solutions and working with our advisory firms through development, execution and management of a clear account plan to rapidly enhance the value of the relationship.
Through strong leadership and best practice management, you will develop business plans & account strategies which will enable the firm and Nuix to succeed.The successful candidate will excel at taking the lead, driving and influencing towards the agreed outcome. You will have proven experiences in successful account management practices and selling enterprise software while operating in a matrixed structure.
- Work closely with Advisory client to generate joint growth opportunities in existing and newly emerging areas
- Achieve revenue and customer targets by establishing solid partnerships and GTM plans across all Nuix revenue regions
- Collaborate with others across Nuix to leverage best practice opportunity management and ensure a consistent customer experience
- Map the Advisory for decision making and influencing knowledge and build relationships in key areas
- Maintain an accurate business forecast, and a granular understanding our customer’s requirements, trends, risks and opportunities
- Establishing Nuix as the preferred partner that is aligned to assisting the Advisory in achieving their business goals
Qualifications & Experience:
- Significant and successful experience in selling software, services and technology to the Big 4 and /or previous experience working for one a plus
- Detailed understanding of software, services and technology within Digital Forensics, Information Governance and/or eDiscovery
- Proven history of consistently overachieving growth objectives
- Strong Enterprise Level relationship management skills
- Proven strong influencing, negotiating and communication skills with external and internal customers including supplier/ alliance partner relationships
- Higher education qualifications – MBA is a plus
Skills and characteristics:
- Strong leadership skills including the ability to lead by example
- Ability to work effectively with all types of people, build, leverage and maintain supportive relationships with key business contacts
- Effective time management skills including the ability to direct others to a desired outcome
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to demonstrate excitement about and connection to the Nuix Values
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, agile environment with a sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Commitment to work collaboratively and cross functionally across the globe
- Proven track record to leadership style that takes ownership, accountability and responsibility for deliverables and continuously striving for improvement; a self-starting, Get it Done attitude
- Ability to deliver and thrive within ambiguity
- High degree of professionalism, with a confident and consultative selling style
- A proven track record leading, succeeding and motivating one’s self and a wider team
- Ability to travel as required and work flexible hours in line with the needs of an international company
In return you will be offered:
A great working environment with a fast-growing global software company. Upon full time employment we offer competitive benefits and compensation including but not limited to: Paid Time Off, 401 K, health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance.
** Nuix is an Equal Opportunity Employer**