- Full Time
Nuix creates innovative software that empowers organisations to simply and quickly find the truth from any data in a digital world. We are a passionate and talented team, delighting our customers with software that transforms data into actionable intelligence.
We collaborate to provide innovative solutions for more than 2,000 customers in over 75 countries. Our customers include many of the world’s top financial institutions, corporations and government departments, all major global regulatory agencies, leading security and law enforcement agencies, and all tier-one advisory firms and litigation support vendors.
We offer a truly unique place to work, with passionate people who believe in our vision and mission, and exciting opportunities for those who seek them. Are you ready to be part of a global team that is changing how eDiscovery, information governance, forensic and electronic investigations are being conducted around the world?
What you will be doing:
You play an essential part of the Nuix sales team by proactively assessing the business and technical needs of our current and prospective customers by articulating and demonstrating the compelling value of the Nuix platform.
This role owns all technical activities involved in the pre-sales cycle, from demonstrations to Proof of Concepts to solution design and deployment. The ideal candidate requires a proactive can-do attitude, ability to create and deliver compelling presentations to existing clients and prospects, and works well both independently and in conjunction with other teammates and departments. You will be focused predominantly on the more complex customer engagements involving solutions spanning multiple products.
What you bring:
- 7 years’ minimum experience in eDiscovery, including experience with industry standards for Processing, Exporting and Reviewing data.
- Experience with SQL, virtualization (VMWare), and/or ElasticSearch is beneficial
- Expertise in one or more coding languages (Java, Python, Ruby) is beneficial
- Enterprise-level business project experience with strong process, analysis, design, and documentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with superior verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated problem solving ability and attention to detail to deliver high quality output while meeting deadlines
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively across multiple time-zones
- Capability to manage competing priorities
Finding Truth in a Digital World
Nuix creates innovative software that empowers organizations to simply and quickly find the truth from any data in a digital world. We are a passionate and talented team, delighting our customers with software that transforms data into actionable intelligence.