Nuix creates innovative software that empowers organisations to simply and quickly find the truth from any data in a digital world. We are a passionate and talented team, delighting our customers with software that transforms data into actionable intelligence.
At Nuix, we hire the best people from around the world and empower them to do what they do best. We pride ourselves on our ongoing innovation, dedicated customer service and cutting-edge solutions that make a real difference to our customers and the world in which we live.
The Technology Services team at Nuix are made up of Solutions Consultants and Customer Success Managers who take customers on the journey from what could be to making it a reality. Nuix is looking for a senior people and technology leader to manage a team of Solution Consultants and Customer Success Managers across Asia Pacific and Japan. This ideal candidate will come from an eDiscovery or Investigation’s background and have a strong understanding of not only the segments but experience in managing the eDiscovery or Investigative workflows using Nuix software.
We collaborate to provide innovative solutions for more than 1,800 customers in over 72 countries. Our customers include many of the world’s top financial institutions, corporations and government departments, all major global regulatory agencies, leading security and law enforcement agencies, and all tier-one advisory firms and litigation support vendors.
- Lead, Inspire and Develop a team of Solution Consultants & Customer Success Managers across APAC.
- Manage resources, priorities and projects in conjunction with the Regional Sales Team’s and Operational Delivery Teams.
- Develop strong partnership with the product and engineering leaders to provide market feedback for the improvement of Nuix applications, based on feedback from clients and prospects.
- Work closely with the sales team on key strategic opportunities, developing solution proposals and responding to RFIs, RFPs and Security Questionnaires.
- Act as a player coach, spending 40% of your time with customers on pre-sales opportunities and 60% managing the team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment agile work environment.
- Travel 40%
Qualifications & Experience
- The ideal candidate will have over five years field pre-sales, delivery or customer success experience with a focus on large strategic accounts including legal and investigatory application sales experience.
- Experience managing teams.
- Experience and familiarity with forensic investigation, eDiscovery and Legacy Email Archives.
- Experience using Relativity, Ringtail, CS Disco, EverLaw, Reveal or other eDiscovery platforms.
- Experience working with various ECA tools (Nuix, Clearwell, Recommind, Autonomy, Digital Reef), EDD processing tools (Nuix, LAW, IPRO), Forensic Tool Kits (Nuix, Encase, AccessData).
- Excellent communication, presentation, and inter-personal skills with both highly-technical teams and non-technical business leaders and team player.
- Ability to maintain high energy and entrepreneurial approach/thinking.
Skills and characteristics
- Contributing to the continuous improvement culture to look for better ways of providing services back to the business and our customers.
- Being proactive by nature.
- Excellent learning agility.
- Strong ownership, initiative and ability to work independently with limited direction.
- Proven ability to collaborate and communicate effectively in a matrixed environment and across multiple time-zones.
- Ability to influence, negotiate, guide, and work with cross-functional teams to achieve joint objectives.
- Demonstrated problem solving ability and attention to detail to deliver high quality output.
- Excellent analytical capability and demonstrated ability to manage high volumes of detailed information.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including drafting skills, and ability to effectively interact with staff, senior management, and internal clients.
- Ability to work within multiple time zones to meet the needs of global customers.
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently, take ownership for tasks and be accountable for results and performance.
- A generous team player who is happy to mentor colleagues and support others to succeed.
- Able to obtain Australian Government Security Clearance.
Nuix is on an incredible journey of transformation, aligning our strengths with our ambitions to pursue greater opportunities. To find out more about who we are and what we are doing, please visit our web page.
As we expand our global team and extend our skills and expertise, we are unified as one Nuix team guided by our shared values.
Finding Truth in a Digital World
Nuix Mission Statement
Nuix creates innovative software that empowers organizations to simply and quickly find the truth from any data in a digital world. We are a passionate and talented team, delighting our customers with software that transforms data into actionable intelligence.
- Customers – Focus, Deliver, Delight
- Innovation – Unleash Collective Genius
- Teamwork – Stronger together
- People – Respect, Encourage, Reward
- Integrity – Authentic and Accountable
- Passion – Committed to the Mission
We believe in these principles and seek to weave them into the fabric of our daily work at Nuix. In doing so, we co-create a dynamic and purposeful company culture that we can be proud of and want to belong to.
**Nuix is an Equal Opportunity Employer**