Nuix creates innovative software that empowers organisations to simply and quickly find the truth from any data in a digital world. We are a passionate and talented team, delighting our customers with software that transforms data into actionable intelligence.
At Nuix, we hire the best people from around the world and empower them to do what they do best. We pride ourselves on our ongoing innovation, dedicated customer service and cutting-edge solutions that make a real difference to our customers and the world in which we live.
We collaborate to provide innovative solutions for more than 1,800 customers in over 72 countries. Our customers include many of the world’s top financial institutions, corporations and government departments, all major global regulatory agencies, leading security and law enforcement agencies, and all tier-one advisory firms and litigation support vendors.
Nuix is currently seeking a Sales Executive, Private who will be responsible for driving increased awareness, market share and revenue for Nuix within the allocated territory across Corporate; and could be extended to Law Firms and Legal Service Providers. This role requires a blend of business, technical, industry and consultative skills along with a proven ability to deliver and thrive in a fast paced, agile environment.
Key Responsibilities include but not limited to these
- As the territory executive the ultimate accountability for territory performance remains yours
- Plans, organizes, leads and controls balanced sales growth, and develops and manages a qualified opportunity pipeline. New logo deals would generally have a reasonable level of complexity and have a medium to long sales cycle.
- Adopt Nuix Sales Methodology for developing, qualifying and closing opportunities.
- Think logically, strategically and long-term when dealing with clients, to consider the big picture, and the implications for the future.
- Ensure accurate, consistent and reliable forward-looking projections of revenue opportunities in company CRM through reliable and methodical progression of deals.
- Intimate and up to date understanding of Top 10 Worst, Expected and Best opportunities in territory.
- Always uphold the brand of Nuix and the Nuix Sales team.
- Partner effectively and proactively with internal colleagues and external stakeholders to ensure effective coverage of your territory.
- Develop and delegate tasks with your internal and external stakeholders in order to scale your business to meet and exceed the territory quota.
- Where appropriate assist the Partner & Channel team in the recruitment and enablement of new partners.
- Collaborate with other regional Nuix stakeholders and particular the Nuix Partner Network, Solution Consultants and Enterprise Sales teams to develop and support the business.
- Work collaboratively with Marketing and the SMEs to drive demand creation for the team and the business.
- Take a serious and consistent approach to training and professional self-development.
- Manage all sales activity and information using the company CRM.
- Update the system as appropriate but ensure at a minimum that all information including client interactions, opportunity details (close dates, next steps, revenue, product line items etc.) is updated weekly as per management requirements.
- Competently represent Nuix within your client’s C-Suite.
- Develop senior executive relationships in your top accounts.
- Develop relationships for Nuix executives across your territory.
- Develop an evolving knowledge of the Nuix solutions, customers and verticals.
Qualifications & Experience
- 5 years+ sales/account management with a significant focus on generating net new business and/or eDiscovery software industry experience.
- Preference of 2 years+ SaaS experience.
- Bachelor's Degree.
Skills and characteristics
- Strong ability to persuade, be strategic, motivate, and influence others.
- Focus on maintaining a positive attitude that delivers professional, resilient and disciplined behavior.
- Uses consultative, solution selling and business development skills to align the client's business needs with the company's solutions (Nuix and extended partner ecosystem).
- Highly developed business development and negotiation skills.
- Focuses on client's key business challenges and drivers to position himself/herself as a trusted advisor.
- Advocates for client needs in negotiating solution sales and troubleshooting solution delivery issues.
- Establishes the overall account sales strategy and drives execution through rigorous reviews and disciplined application of sales tools.
- Ensures submission of timely and accurate forecasts.
- Actively seeks breakthrough and new opportunities by shaping demand, leading client discussions, and offering insightful approaches to solving client business challenges.
- Expertise in managing end-to-end sales processes involving complex deals.
- Keeps abreast of Government sector trends as relates to opportunities to create added value for the client.
- Knowledge of enterprise corporate industry, or legal market.
- Understanding of client's security, risk and compliance issues.
- Demonstrates strong analytical, commercial, presentation and communication skills.
Nuix is on an incredible journey of transformation, aligning our strengths with our ambitions to pursue greater opportunities. To find out more about who we are and what we are doing, please visit our web page.
As we expand our global team and extend our skills and expertise, we are unified as one Nuix team guided by our shared values.
Finding Truth in a Digital World
Nuix Mission Statement
Nuix creates innovative software that empowers organizations to simply and quickly find the truth from any data in a digital world. We are a passionate and talented team, delighting our customers with software that transforms data into actionable intelligence.
- Customers – Focus, Deliver, Delight
- Innovation – Unleash Collective Genius
- Teamwork – Stronger together
- People – Respect, Encourage, Reward
- Integrity – Authentic and Accountable
- Passion – Committed to the Mission
We believe in these principles and seek to weave them into the fabric of our daily work at Nuix. In doing so, we co-create a dynamic and purposeful company culture that we can be proud of and want to belong to.
Nuix is an Equal Opportunity Employer