Nuix creates innovative software that empowers organisations to simply and quickly find the truth from any data in a digital world. We are a passionate and talented team, delighting our customers with software that transforms data into actionable intelligence.
At Nuix, we hire the best people from around the world and empower them to do what they do best. We pride ourselves on our ongoing innovation, dedicated customer service and cutting-edge solutions that make a real difference to our customers and the world in which we live.
We collaborate to provide innovative solutions for more than 2,000 customers in over 75 countries. Our customers include many of the world’s top financial institutions, corporations and government departments, all major global regulatory agencies, leading security and law enforcement agencies, and all tier-one advisory firms and litigation support vendors.
- Prepare and deliver monthly management reporting for the business, including clear interpretation of actual results against targets and offering advice on strict budget control and forecast outcomes
- Provide detailed commercial analysis, and commentary with analytical data to assist in evaluating business performance
- Analyse complex information and help the business understand and interpret financial information to enable management to plan, evaluate, control and enhance performance of their areas of responsibility in the business
- Assist in preparing board pack, investor reporting pack and other regular reporting packs for business managers
- Participate and assist with budget, forecast, operating plan and financial modelling
- Continuously look for new ways in optimising processes and procedures, being systems and technology savvy leveraging tools to optimise workflows and user experience
What you should bring to the role:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in management reporting/analysis role
- Minimum Bachelor level degree in relevant area such as Finance/Accounting/Commerce
- Exposure to maintaining and developing financial models
- Self-awareness and willingness to grow and develop personally and professionally
- Can-do attitude and positive focus
- Sound communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proven ability to form and maintain effective and collaborative working relationship with stakeholders
- Proven track record in providing robust and insightful financial analysis to support business decisions
- Willingness to work flexible hours within the region and globally in line with the needs of an international company
- Strong computer skills, including experience in the use of financial management systems
- Advanced Excel Spreadsheet skills
Skills and characteristics
- Excellent learning agility
- Proven ability to collaborate and communicate effectively in a matrixed environment
- Demonstrated problem solving ability and attention to detail to deliver high quality output
- Strong analytical capability and demonstrated ability to manage high volumes of detailed information
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently, take ownership for tasks and be accountable for results and performance
Nuix is on an incredible journey of transformation, aligning our strengths with our ambitions to pursue greater opportunities. To find out more about who we are and what we are doing, please visit our web page.
As we expand our global team and extend our skills and expertise, we are unified as one Nuix team guided by our shared values.
Finding Truth in a Digital World
Nuix Mission Statement
Nuix creates innovative software that empowers organizations to simply and quickly find the truth from any data in a digital world. We are a passionate and talented team, delighting our customers with software that transforms data into actionable intelligence.
- Customers – Focus, Deliver, Delight
- Innovation – Unleash Collective Genius
- Teamwork – Stronger together
- People – Respect, Encourage, Reward
- Integrity – Authentic and Accountable
- Passion – Committed to the Mission
We believe in these principles and seek to weave them into the fabric of our daily work at Nuix. In doing so, we co-create a dynamic and purposeful company culture that we can be proud of and want to belong to.
**Nuix is an Equal Opportunity Employer**