Nuix creates innovative software that empowers organizations to simply and quickly find the truth from any data in a digital world. We are a passionate and talented team, delighting our customers with software that transforms data into actionable intelligence. Nuix software helps organizations overcome the challenges of litigation, data forensic investigations, risk, compliance, governance and security.
At Nuix, we hire the best people from around the world and empower them to do what they do best. We pride ourselves on our ongoing innovation, dedicated customer service and cutting-edge solutions that make a real difference to our customers and the world in which we live.
We collaborate to provide innovative solutions for more than 1,800 customers in over 72 countries. Our customers include many of the world’s top financial institutions, corporations and government departments, all major global regulatory agencies, leading security and law enforcement agencies, and all tier-one advisory firms and litigation support vendors.
As an Inside Sales Representative, this sales role is responsible for gaining a deep understanding of the customers’ business challenges, determining where Nuix can provide value, proposing the best solution to meet customer needs and creating compelling business cases. This position is directly responsible for closing new business, renewing annual contracts, and increasing value for existing customers. While this is both a sales and account management role, this position also works as part of an extended team, growing the overall Nuix government business.
- Responsible for renewal, upsell, and new business and pipeline objectives across the assigned customer territory.
- Prospect and close new business in assigned territory.
- Manage existing relationships and close renewal business as well as looking for areas to expand resulting in new and greater sales.
- Leverage knowledge of industry challenges and opportunities to create opportunities to provide value added solutions to our clients.
- Closely align with Nuix team members and leaders to achieve growth objectives with targeted customers.
- Leverage skills and industry experience to develop and implement sales strategies to drive long-term sustainable revenue growth, while building a most-trusted relationship with all contacts.
- Create and execute strategic account plans for most accounts. Account Planning will include: account spend analysis, determining key insights from the client’s solution reviews, assessing the customer needs, and identifying key decision makers and influencers.
- Provide accurate forecasting in assigned territory.
- Present, propose and drive contract negotiations of all client solutions in assigned account
Experience and Competencies:
- 4+ years of sales experience, preferably in the technology industry and government
- Experience in eDiscovery and litigation marketplace preferred
- Commitment to work collaboratively & cross functionally
- Ability to deliver & thrive within ambiguity
- Consistently ranked as a top performer and a proven track record of exceeding lead and activity targets
- Demonstrated revenue attainment to targets
- Proven time management and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills via email and telephone with superior influencing and negotiating skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of team setting
Nuix is on an incredible journey of transformation, aligning our strengths with our ambitions to pursue greater opportunities. To find out more about who we are and what we are doing, please visit our web page. https://www.nuix.com/
As we expand our global team and extend our skills and expertise, we are unified as one Nuix team guided by our shared values.
Finding Truth in a Digital World
Nuix Mission Statement
Nuix creates innovative software that empowers organizations to simply and quickly find the truth from any data in a digital world. We are a passionate and talented team, delighting our customers with software that transforms data into actionable intelligence.
Customers – Focus, Deliver, Delight
Innovation – Unleash Collective Genius
Teamwork – Stronger together
People – Respect, Encourage, Reward
Integrity – Authentic and Accountable
Passion – Committed to the Mission
We believe in these principles and seek to weave them into the fabric of our daily work at Nuix. In doing so, we co-create a dynamic and purposeful company culture that we can be proud of and to which we want to belong.
** Nuix is an Equal Opportunity Employer**