Nuix creates innovative software that empowers organizations to simply and quickly find the truth from any data in a digital world. We are a passionate and talented team, delighting our customers with software that transforms data into actionable intelligence. Nuix software helps organizations overcome the challenges of litigation, data forensic investigations, risk, compliance, governance and security.
At Nuix, we hire the best people from around the world and empower them to do what they do best. We pride ourselves on our ongoing innovation, dedicated customer service and cutting-edge solutions that make a real difference to our customers and the world in which we live.
We collaborate to provide innovative solutions for more than 1,800 customers in over 72 countries. Our customers include many of the world’s top financial institutions, corporations and government departments, all major global regulatory agencies, leading security and law enforcement agencies, and all tier-one advisory firms and litigation support vendors.
We are currently looking for a high-energy, motivated Federal Sales Executive with strong technology sales experience. The Sales Executive will execute on their account plans to deliver maximum revenue, manage complete and complex sales-cycles. The Federal Sales Executive will evangelize the Nuix vision and platform through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account specific initiatives all while forecasting sales activity and revenue achievement and creating satisfied customers.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Develop new and existing federal accounts within the US Department of Justice (USDOJ) and across your territory by marketing company product line and solutions directly to target accounts
- Achieve overall quarterly and annual sales targets
- Initiate proactive outbound account visits, and interactions to obtain new business
- Identify opportunities for customer development and revenue growth
- Work closely with internal and external partners to achieve overall results
- Prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced team environment
- Assist customers with product selection, pricing and payment method
- Maintain professionalism and proper etiquette through all forms of communication
- Comply with company policies and procedures
- Manage and prepare customer proposals and RFP/RFQ/Solicitations
- Strong Civilian Agency experience a must with emphasis on the USDOJ
- Security clearance a plus but not required
- 5+ years of prior experience in sales and account management required
- Knowledge of digital investigations, forensics, ediscovery, cyber threat analysis and cyber incident response space; and software vendor experience strongly preferred
- Proven track record of ability to deliver sales of complex services and solutions in a competitive environment with ability to close sales through effective and aggressive sales and negotiation techniques
- Ability to conduct business over the phone involving prospecting, selling, and servicing new and existing customers
- Excellent computer and productivity / sales tools knowledge (such as but not limited to MS Office, SalesForce, Sam.Gov, Deltek, …)
- Strong analytical skills and superior customer service orientation
- Proven track record of ability to deliver sales of complex services and solutions in a competitive environment
- Ability to demonstrate excitement about and connection to the Nuix mission and values
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, agile environment with a sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Commitment to work collaboratively & cross functionally
- Willingness to learn & develop professionally
Nuix is on an incredible journey of transformation, aligning our strengths with our ambitions to pursue greater opportunities. To find out more about who we are and what we are doing, please visit our web page. https://www.nuix.com/
As we expand our global team and extend our skills and expertise, we are unified as one Nuix team guided by our shared values.
Finding Truth in a Digital World
Nuix Mission Statement
Nuix creates innovative software that empowers organizations to simply and quickly find the truth from any data in a digital world. We are a passionate and talented team, delighting our customers with software that transforms data into actionable intelligence.
Customers – Focus, Deliver, Delight
Innovation – Unleash Collective Genius
Teamwork – Stronger together
People – Respect, Encourage, Reward
Integrity – Authentic and Accountable
Passion – Committed to the Mission
We believe in these principles and seek to weave them into the fabric of our daily work at Nuix. In doing so, we co-create a dynamic and purposeful company culture that we can be proud of and to which we want to belong.
** Nuix is an Equal Opportunity Employer**