Nuix creates innovative software that empowers organisations to simply and quickly find the truth from any data in a digital world. We are a passionate and talented team, delighting our customers with software that transforms data into actionable intelligence.
At Nuix, we hire the best people from around the world and empower them to do what they do best. We pride ourselves on our ongoing innovation, dedicated customer service and cutting-edge solutions that make a real difference to our customers and the world in which we live.
We collaborate to provide innovative solutions for more than 1,800 customers in over 72 countries. Our customers include many of the world’s top financial institutions, corporations and government departments, all major global regulatory agencies, leading security and law enforcement agencies, and all tier-one advisory firms and litigation support vendors.
The Enterprise Sales Executive – State Government will contribute to the company’s mission of delivering strategic and enterprise solutions for customers. Success in this position requires experience in leading a key sales vertical for a Nuix and to develop and manage the sales pipeline applying solution selling methodologies to complex technical selling engagements.
- Develop and implement marketing, sales and business development plans for assigned industry to achieve or exceed agreed levels of profitable sales
- Formulate the business plan for the industry, and ensure detailed and strategic account plans are available to support the business planning process
- Liaise with solution consultants and the sales force to target solution sales into accounts to support the revenue planning initiatives
- Ensure account plans are consistent with the industry growth plans, making recommendations regarding account and territory coverage based on research and company growth targets
- Quarterly and annual growth targets met, solutions mix target achieved, new business sources identified and qualified, industry/market segments revenue met, accurate sales forecasting, quality of pipeline and regional sales plan exceeded
- Ensure the company maximises brand exposure and positioning activities in the industry
- Identify current and potential clients, including business decision makers
- Work closely with sales management to ensure that sales activity, focus, solutions expertise is maximised for the industry
- Ensure the industry data base is comprehensive and complete by ensuring a process is in place for sales account managers to follow
- Report against budget and target activities, and explain adverse variances and recommending actions
- Achieve budgeted revenue by indirectly managing key activities via appropriate distribution channel Nuix industry representation
- Promote industry events that position the company as the industry leader in target solutions
- Work successfully with marketing communications to ensure participation at key industry events and maximise brand exposure knowledge sharing
- Operationalise relations with strategic partners in accordance with partner strategies
- Provide clarity and leadership in client engagements for the company solution architecture and benefits
- Progression of the sale as measured by sales milestones within context of solution selling framework
- Accurate, clear and concise articulation of unique business value of Nuix and the proposed solution as measured by peer review, client feedback and presentation reviews
- Provide business and technical expertise in bid processes and proposals through key document reviews and solution content, ensuring all bids submitted on time
- Development and delivery of demonstrations and presentations relevant to a particular product or solution set
- Operable, stable and customised demonstrations for required engagement solution scenarios
Qualifications & Experience:
- 10+ years in a senior sales role
- Proven track record to manage multiple selling strategies and approaches to market
- Proven track record of building and leading results-driven sales teams and exceeding sales targets year on year
- Exceptional sales and marketing experience
- Experience with influencing others and conflict resolution
- Strong focus on the sale process and the achievement of business objectives, with a successful track record in sales
- Territory qualifications in business or related discipline
Skills and characteristics:
- Superior analytical and business skills
- Developed commercial decision-making skills
- Ability to present to and interact at the executive level
- Excellent communication, presentation and consultative skills
- Honest, professional & responsible
- Commercial & people development orientated
- Proven ability to deliver and thrive in a fast paced, agile environment within ambiguity
- Excited and passionate about the Nuix story/mission/values
- Commitment to work collaboratively and cross functionally
- Proven role model and advocate for team/regional & organisational change/transformation
Nuix is on an incredible journey of transformation, aligning our strengths with our ambitions to pursue greater opportunities. To find out more about who we are and what we are doing, please visit our web page.
As we expand our global team and extend our skills and expertise, we are unified as one Nuix team guided by our shared values.
Finding Truth in a Digital World
Nuix Mission Statement
Nuix creates innovative software that empowers organizations to simply and quickly find the truth from any data in a digital world. We are a passionate and talented team, delighting our customers with software that transforms data into actionable intelligence.
- Customers – Focus, Deliver, Delight
- Innovation – Unleash Collective Genius
- Teamwork – Stronger together
- People – Respect, Encourage, Reward
- Integrity – Authentic and Accountable
- Passion – Committed to the Mission
We believe in these principles and seek to weave them into the fabric of our daily work at Nuix. In doing so, we co-create a dynamic and purposeful company culture that we can be proud of and want to belong to.
**Nuix is an Equal Opportunity Employer**