Nuix creates innovative software that empowers organizations to simply and quickly find the truth from any data in a digital world. We are a passionate and talented team, delighting our customers with software that transforms data into actionable intelligence. Nuix software helps organizations overcome the challenges of litigation, data forensic investigations, risk, compliance, governance and security.
At Nuix, we hire the best people from around the world and empower them to do what they do best. We pride ourselves on our ongoing innovation, dedicated customer service and cutting-edge solutions that make a real difference to our customers and the world in which we live.
We collaborate to provide innovative solutions for more than 1,800 customers in over 72 countries. Our customers include many of the world’s top financial institutions, corporations and government departments, all major global regulatory agencies, leading security and law enforcement agencies, and all tier-one advisory firms and litigation support vendors.
We are currently looking for a high-energy, motivated Enterprise Sales Executive with a strong eDiscovery technology sales background to sell into the Legal Market. Insight and working knowledge of the AM Law 400 portfolio is ideal. The Sales Executive will execute on their account plans to deliver maximum revenue, manage complete and complex sales-cycles often presenting to Partner and Senior level executives the value of our full suite of capabilities. The Sales Executive will evangelize the Nuix vision and platform through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account specific initiatives all while forecasting sales activity and revenue achievement and creating satisfied customers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute a Strategic Account plan for target accounts that meet company objectives
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
- Maintain and develop customer relationships with key personnel to increase revenue within assigned accounts
- Locate or propose potential business opportunities with clients and partners; discovering and exploring further details regarding the opportunities
- Collaborate with subject matter experts, Sales Engineers and peers to meet assigned targets
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Develop a deep knowledge of Nuix products and solutions with the ability to communicate the value proposition of all Nuix offerings
- Effectively manage the entire sales cycle, from prospecting to negotiating commercial agreements to closing the deal
- Document activity in Salesforce to accurately forecast the business on a consistent basis
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue goals
- 5+ years direct sales experience selling enterprise eDiscovery software to law firms, preferably within in the AM Law 400 portfolio
- BS or BA level degree in business or a related field
- Expertise in cyber security, electronic discovery, or big data solutions
- Proven track record of managing a sizable geographic territory and building a robust pipeline of high potential accounts
- History of managing large sized clients with deal sizes in the range of $400K+ and consistently exceeding sales quotas
- Proficiency in developing account strategies, creating customer relationships, and accelerating engagements to close large enterprise license agreements and a proven track record of ability to deliver sales of complex services and solutions in a competitive environment
- Proven experience gathering competitive intelligence, and delivering feedback from prospects and clients in the marketplace
Skills and Characteristics:
- You are energetic and enjoy working in a fast paced and agile environment where you can apply your entrepreneurial approach and thinking
- Ability to travel as required to perform role requirements
- Able to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Excellent facilitation, presentation and strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively across multiple time-zones
- Ambition and a willingness to learn and develop professionally
In return you will be offered:
A great working environment with a fast-growing global software company. Upon full time employment we offer competitive benefits and compensation including but not limited to: Paid Time Off, 401 K, health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance.
** Nuix is an Equal Opportunity Employer**