Nuix creates innovative software that empowers organisations to simply and quickly find the truth from any data in a digital world. We are a passionate and talented team, delighting our customers with software that transforms data into actionable intelligence. At Nuix, we hire the best people from around the world and empower them to do what they do best. We pride ourselves on our ongoing innovation, dedicated customer service and cutting-edge solutions that make a real difference to our customers and the world in which we live.
We collaborate to provide innovative solutions for more than 1,800 customers in over 72 countries. Our customers include many of the world’s top financial institutions, corporations and government departments, all major global regulatory agencies, leading security and law enforcement agencies, and all tier-one advisory firms and litigation support vendors.
Nuix is currently seeking a Customer Success Manager who will be responsible in having a thorough understanding of the Nuix portfolio to position solutions in the best interests of the customer. CSMs foster long term relationships and works as a trusted advisor in a proactive manner.
Key Responsibilities include but not limited to
- Lead onboarding and first use assistance for incoming Nuix Discover customers.
- Advise customers on adapting and templatizing their workflows for Nuix Discover.
- Provide visibility to leadership on customer initiatives.
- Introduce customers to new features as they are continuously released.
- Provide ongoing product expertise as customer use evolves over time.
- Review and escalate customer support tickets and enhancement requests.
- Offer as needed non-conflictive services for customer tasks such as loading data.
- Partner with the Sales team by leading Proof of Concept and Pilot projects with prospects.
- Collaborate with the Site Reliability Engineering (SRE), TechOps, and Support teams.
- Liaise with the Product Owner team regarding customer feedback.
- Coordinate customer training and certification with the Nuix Training team.
Qualifications & Experience
- Proven track record of taking ownership of tasks and driving to resolution.
- At least 5 years in a technical delivery, implementation, or similar role in the eDiscovery Solutions for complex data.
- An understanding of the EDRM lifecycle focused on eDiscovery Processing and Review Standards.
- Previous experience on document review platforms like Nuix Discover (Ringtail), Concordance, IPRO, Relativity, or Summation.
Skills and characteristics
- Capable of working independently and developing relationships with customers, partners, internal team members and other related stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving skills, and resourcefulness.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in multi-tasking across customers, while maintaining attention to details.
- Engaging public speaking / presentation skills.
Who we are and what are we doing?
Nuix is on a journey of transformation, aligning our strengths with our ambitions to pursue greater opportunities. Under the guidance of a newly formed Executive Committee, we are committed to progressing our collective mission to achieve our vision. As we expand our global team and extend our skills and expertise, we are unified as one Nuix team within our guiding values:
Finding Truth in a Digital World
Nuix Mission Statement
Nuix creates innovative software that empowers organizations to simply and quickly find the truth from any data in a digital world. We are a passionate and talented team, delighting our customers with software that transforms data into actionable intelligence.
- Customers – Focus, Deliver, Delight
- Innovation – Unleash Collective Genius
- Teamwork – Stronger together
- People – Respect, Encourage,
- Reward Integrity – Authentic and Accountable
- Passion – Committed to the Mission
We believe in these principles and seek to weave them into the fabric of our daily work at Nuix. In doing so, we co-create a dynamic and purposeful company culture that we can be proud of and want to belong to.
**Nuix is an Equal Opportunity Employer**