Nuix creates innovative software that empowers organisations to simply and quickly find the truth from any data in a digital world. We are a passionate and talented team, delighting our customers with software that transforms data into actionable intelligence.
We collaborate to provide innovative solutions for more than 2,000 customers in over 75 countries. Our customers include many of the world’s top financial institutions, corporations and government departments, all major global regulatory agencies, leading security and law enforcement agencies, and all tier-one advisory firms and litigation support vendors.
We offer a truly unique place to work, with passionate people who believe in our vision and mission, and exciting opportunities for those who seek them. Are you ready to be part of a global team that is changing how eDiscovery, information governance, forensic and electronic investigations are being conducted around the world?
What you will be doing
- Foster trusted advisor relationship with customers
- Obtain comprehensive product knowledge of Nuix offerings
- Onboard customers into the platform establishing a successful first use experience
- Participate in proactive customer engagements with stakeholders reviewing goals, workflows, industry best practices and knowledge transfer.
- Conduct strategic business reviews to implement plans that drive success with customer business
- Gather customer feedback and clearly articulate product recommendations
- Work collaboratively with regional and global Customer Success team learning from teammates to develop core customer success skills and competences
- Assist with client request or issue escalations as needed. Manage escalations through resolutions
- Review customer training needs and assist with aligning the appropriate training offerings
What you bring
- Excellent written, verbal and listening skills
- Ability to present and influence key stakeholders at all level of an organization.
- Capable of working independently meanwhile working with cross functional teams
- Proficient in multi-tasking projects at a time, while maintaining attention to details
- Experience along with a proven track record of taking ownership of tasks and delivering customer focused solutions to customer needs.
- An understanding of the EDRM lifecycle focused on eDiscovery Processing and Review Standards
- Previous experience and knowledge of Nuix along with document review platforms like Discover (Ringtail), Concordance, IPRO, Relativity, or Summation.
- At least 1 years in a similar role focused on eDiscovery Solutions for complex data
Finding Truth in a Digital World
Nuix creates innovative software that empowers organizations to simply and quickly find the truth from any data in a digital world. We are a passionate and talented team, delighting our customers with software that transforms data into actionable intelligence.