Nuix creates innovative software that empowers organisations to simply and quickly find the truth from any data in a digital world. We are a passionate and talented team, delighting our customers with software that transforms data into actionable intelligence.
We collaborate to provide innovative solutions for more than 2,000 customers in over 75 countries. Our customers include many of the world’s top financial institutions, corporations and government departments, all major global regulatory agencies, leading security and law enforcement agencies, and all tier-one advisory firms and litigation support vendors.
We offer a truly unique place to work, with passionate people who believe in our vision and mission, and exciting opportunities for those who seek them. Are you ready to be part of a global team that is changing how eDiscovery, information governance, forensic and electronic investigations are being conducted around the world?
What you will be doing
You will contribute to the company’s mission of delivering investigate software solutions to Corporates, governments, Law firms and advisories. In this role you will drive Sales to existing and new customers across Asia. Considered a “thought leader” within the market, you will have extensive knowledge of the industry gained from working within the sector and/or having excelled in a tech related consultancy. You must demonstrate a track record of influencing decisions and driving profitable revenue. Your network and access to decision makers will allow you to quickly gather momentum.
- Generate profitable, sustainable business growth (measured in Annualized Contract Value) to new and existing customers through partners
- Develop, implement and pursue Sales- and account plans for your territory
- As a trusted advisor, your opinion is sought because of your honest and practical application of technology to meet the actual and future needs of your customers
- Liaise with the distribution partners across Asia (e.g. re-sellers, system integrators)
- Operationalize relations with strategic partners in accordance with Nuix Global partner strategy
- Liaise with Pre-Sales, Professional Services, Subject Matter Experts and other stakeholders to target solution sales to prospects and existing customers
- Ensure Nuix maximizes brand exposure and positioning activities in the region
- Work closely with sales management to ensure that sales activity, focus, solutions expertise is maximized for the industry
- Report against budget and target activities, and explain adverse variances and recommending actions
- Elevate Nuix’s exposure to C level staff within organizations
- Work successfully with Marketing to ensure efficient demand generation
- Progress the sale as measured by sales milestones within context of the solution selling framework
- Articulate accurately and clearly the unique business value of Nuix and the proposed solution as measured by peer review, client feedback and presentation reviews
- Provide business and technical expertise in bid processes and proposals through key document reviews and solution content, ensuring all bids submitted on time
- Develop and deliver demonstrations and presentations relevant to a particular product or solution set
What you bring
- 10+ years in a B2B Solution Sales role in Asia
- 3+ years experience in enterprise software sales, ideally in the forensic/e-discovery/security space.
- 3+ years experience in an indirect Sales environment, selling through partners
- Experience working across the South East Asia region essential
- Experience in selling to governmental bodies is a plus
- Proven track record in achieving profitable, sustainable growth
- Proven track record to manage multiple selling strategies and approaches to market
- Experience with influencing others and resolving conflicts
- Consistent Strong focus on the sale process and the achievement of business objectives
- Superior analytical and business skills
- Developed commercial decision-making skills
- Ability to present to and interact at the executive level
- Excellent communication, presentation and consultative skills
- Excellent ability to influence and negotiate with stakeholders internally and externally
- Curious about businesses and the people driving them
- Honest, professional & responsible
- Commercial & people development orientated
- Proven ability to deliver and thrive in a fast paced, agile environment within ambiguity
- Excited and passionate about the Nuix story/mission/values
- Commitment to work collaboratively and cross functionally
- Proven role model and advocate for team/regional & organizational change/transformation
Finding Truth in a Digital World
Nuix creates innovative software that empowers organizations to simply and quickly find the truth from any data in a digital world. We are a passionate and talented team, delighting our customers with software that transforms data into actionable intelligence.