Morae Global, seeks to find the best and the brightest people – those who understand what it takes to deliver top quality solutions for our clients. We are currently seeking an eDiscovery Project Manager to support the matters on the frontline of major regulatory investigations, litigation, and compliance issues, working closely with the world’s largest companies and top law firms.
- 1-3 years of eDiscovery Project Management and/or Operational experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills fit for internal and external audiences.
- Strong understanding of Relativity and its functions. This includes, editing / running search term reports, creating custom searches upon request.
- An interest to learn complex subject matter across an array of business sectors.
- A self-starter attitude, combined with the ability to exercise independent judgment and critical thinking while working in a collaborative, team environment.
- Develop, implement, coordinate, and manage day-to-day eDiscovery activities. This includes all aspects of eDiscovery project management including, for example, consulting on an approach at the start of a project, setting up the database for review, performing first level review or quality control, metadata analysis, troubleshooting tech issues, through to submitting productions, and every step in between.
- Apply technology in project management, review, and early case assessment. We place heavy emphasis on technology. A successful project manager enjoys, and is able to quickly pick up, the technical aspects of the role, from the basic (creating coding layouts or batching documents) to the advanced (applying analytics or predictive modelling).
- Develop subject matter expertise. Morae’s service delivery is distinguishable from other eDiscovery companies as a result of our emphasis on understanding project subject matter. We are not administrators. We apply our subject matter insight to train our teams and deliver bespoke solutions.
- Oversee and support review teams. Engaged and motivated Morae review teams are a key to success in our managed review. Project managers must appreciate the value of our review team members and provide the guidance and support required for them and us to succeed.
- Client communications and requests. Prompt and professional, written and verbal communications build trust amongst stakeholders. It is essential to be able to explain difficult concepts in a concise manner.
- Report—internally and externally—on project metrics, performance, and efficiencies. Keeping track of progress ensures that project milestones are met. A successful project manager apprises internal and external parties of matter status. Reporting also involves demonstrating the value of Morae solutions.
About Morae Global
Morae Global is a dynamic, high-growth organization who provides an integrated suite of solutions to corporate law departments and law firms, and partners with leading software and services providers, both within and outside the legal industry. We are a young company, but are made up of seasoned professionals in the legal industry, with a focus on building productive long-term relationships with employees and clients in an environment where collaboration is encouraged, knowledge is shared freely and diversity of thought, cultures, communities and points of view is embraced. Our team has the vision to create an effective solution for any business problem and the experience to execute on that vision.
We’re a fast growing company and we’re looking to hire bright, energetic minds that share our desire to revolutionize the legal industry. We offer an exciting and dynamic work environment, with the opportunity for meaningful upward mobility within the organisation.