We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company’s history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
As Managing Director, Government, you will be responsible for driving the commercial results in one of Relativity’s most important segments. This role will have direct line responsibilities for sales while also collaborating closely with marketing, customer success, product management and strategy. Accelerating Relativity’s share of eDiscovery managed in the cloud in Federal, State and local agencies will serve as your True North objective.
- Be the strategic leader for the segment– Relativity is devoted to safely and securely serving the US Government’s eDiscovery needs in the cloud. Now that we’ve achieved our FedRAMP ATO, we are hiring a leader who can drive the strategy and tactics to win in the US Gov while also developing a parallel plan to win in State and Local.
- Build and lead the sales team – We plan to aggressively grow and expand our sales and GTM teams dedicated to the Gov segment. The MD should be ready to implement a proven sales playbook to successfully navigate the complexity of a B2B SaaS sales process.
- Domain expert – As MD, you will be the expert voice of the segment. This will require that you have a constant pulse on the needs of our customers and prospects. You will also serve as the voice of leadership in their ultimate transition to the cloud.
- Collaborator – While the MD role will report directly to the VP of Sales, it will be important to collaborate with all key functions across a wide range of organizations including the Executive team. Your prior knowledge of what it takes to successfully deploy FedRamp authorized SaaS solutions at scale will be critical.
- Culture builder – Relativity prides itself as a talent first organization. As MD, this means building a team culture committed to developing, inspiring and investing in each person on the team. You will be expected to embody Relativity’s Core Values and be devoted to building a team based on a diverse range of skillsets and backgrounds.
- Experience positioning and selling SaaS with a public cloud deployment to federal agencies.
- Knowledge of the federal sales cycles and contracting vehicles.
- Experience in the federal eDiscovery domain.
- Demonstrable success winning long/complex federal sales cycles.
- Facility with FedRAMP and the authorization process.
- Demonstrable track record of achieving / exceeding sales quota in both individual seller and team manager capacities.
- Possess existing relationships with decision makers across federal agencies for eDiscovery technology, and establish new ones.
- 5 years as a senior leader focused on the government segment
- Data driven leader with a strategic mindset
- Highly motivated, personable, organized, and comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to build excellent relationships internally to ensure strategic alignment and foster diversity of thought.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to attract and retain top talent.