- Full Time
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
About the Team:
Our Global Legal team provides key support for all TikTok’s innovative initiatives, state-of-the-art products, and integrated platforms servicing our global video market. We help our technological and business teams enable their vision by providing integrated legal guidance and support. The TikTok team is growing fast and is seeking highly experienced, bright and capable legal professionals to join the team. As the Litigation Support Specialist, you will be reporting to the eDiscovery and Information Governance Lead and will collaborate with other members of the Litigation Support Team. This position will provide support in the collection, review and production of information relevant to litigation and other legal purposes. The following describes the responsibilities and requirements for the role.
– Collaborate with relevant stakeholders, including IT system administrators and data security personnel, to preserve and collect data for litigation and other legal purposes.
– Administer all litigation support platforms including legal hold, processing, culling and document review platforms.
– Implement and manage e-Discovery procedures, processes in support of the Global Legal team.
– Process, inventory and manage data collected for litigation matters.
– Collaborate in the development of appropriate policies, procedures, workflows selection and configuration of software/platforms in support of the Global Legal Team.
– Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
– 5+ years experience of litigation support experience, including preservation and collection of data from a broad array of data repositories and systems, and as a system administrator for legal hold and data review platforms.
– Ability to manage complex tasks with multiple stakeholders at the same time.
– Proven ability to handle multiple simultaneous projects and function well under pressure in order to quickly and effectively prioritize resources.
– Requires a collaborative approach to working across functionalities, including enterprise application, security, and engineering teams.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Demonstrated judgment, personal integrity and inter-personal skills.
– High EQ.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn’t be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too. TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to us at Recruiting.Corp@tiktok.com.