Driven, Inc is looking to add an experienced Litigation Support Specialist to our busy team! The Litigation Support Specialist is responsible for the day-to-day support of Driven’s clients within our hosted review applications. We are based in Washington DC/Metro Virginia, but we are open to candidates located anywhere.
• Responsible for the overall design and health of assigned review workspaces.
• Assist clients with search term formatting, permissions, structured analytics, batching, and other review functions commonly used during the lifecycle of a document review.
• Consult and execute technology-assisted review projects in either Relativity or Brainspace.
• Provide formal and informal user training within the Driven hosted review applications.
• Provide recommendations for data handling, extraction, and loading that best leverages the review platform technology.
• Participate in sales calls/meetings with sales management and meetings with prospects, assist in
• presentations and demos when needed as it relates to Driven’s hosted review applications.
• Track activities in the approved and standard internal systems, including all daily time activity.
• Bachelor’s Degree or commensurate experience.
• Three years of relevant Litigation Support or E-Discovery Technology experience.
• Two years of extensive hands-on daily work in Relativity.
• One year of executing technology-assisted review workflows.
• Strong project management and customer management skills.
• Exceptional communication skills (written, verbal, & presentation)
• RCA certified – Candidates without this certification will be required to obtain within the first 12 months of employment.