KLDiscovery, a leading global provider of electronic discovery, information governance and data recovery services, is currently seeking an entry-level Hosting Data Analyst/Litigation Support Analyst.
The candidate will have some experience working in an office environment as well as using Microsoft Office, specifically Microsoft Excel. This position does not require any license or certification in order to be considered. We welcome all interested candidates to apply, including recent college graduates. This is an excellent entry into the legal technology field!
This is a remote, work from home opportunity.
Shift will be: 2nd shift, Tuesday through Friday (2:00 pm – 10:30 pm CST & Saturday (12:00 pm to 8:30 pm CST).
- Work as part of a team, candidate will be required to occasionally work with departments outside of their own, such as Engineering, Application, IT and Project Management teams
- Extract, transform and load data to hosted platforms via custom plugins or flat files
- Support our customer base through superior customer service, this will include providing technical assistance via telephone, email and screen-shares on various tasks/requests
- Account creation and send invitations to end-user(s), occasionally follow-up with a platform walkthrough should it be requested
- Creation of databases and establishing permissions for customer use prior to providing credentials to those customers
- Investigate client inquiries on their matters concerning printing, search results/creation, technical issues, etc.
- Pick up tasks from internal task system, while adhering to internal SLA’s (service-level agreement)
- Attend team meetings and company town-halls
- Bachelor’s degree or professional experience (1+ years)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office; specifically, Microsoft Excel
- Strong attention to detail, while managing multiple tasks
- Critical thinking skills and ability to retain complex work direction
- High technical aptitude or the ability to learn quickly
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What We Offer
- A friendly and welcoming team-oriented environment
- Opportunities for career advancement and growth
- Business casual dress
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits as well as company provided Life Insurance, Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Time Off & 401k retirement savings plan with discretionary company match
Our Cultural Values
Entrepreneurs at heart, we are a customer first team sharing one goal and one vision. We seek team members who are:
- Humble – No one is above another; we all work together to meet our clients’ needs and we acknowledge our own weaknesses
- Hungry – We all are driven internally to be successful and to continually expand our contribution and impact
- Smart – We use emotional intelligence when working with one another and with clients
Our culture shapes our actions, our products, and the relationships we forge with our customers.
Who We Are
KLDiscovery provides technology-enabled services and software to help law firms, corporations, government agencies and consumers solve complex data challenges. The company, with offices in 40+ locations across 19 countries, is a global leader in delivering best-in-class eDiscovery, information governance and data recovery solutions to support the litigation, regulatory compliance, internal investigation and data recovery and management needs of our clients.
Serving clients for over 30 years, KLDiscovery offers data collection and forensic investigation, early case assessment, electronic discovery and data processing, application software and data hosting for web-based document reviews, and managed document review services. In addition, through its global Ontrack Data Recovery business, KLDiscovery delivers world-class data recovery, email extraction and restoration, data destruction and tape management.
KLDiscovery has been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in North America by both Inc. Magazine (Inc. 5000) and Deloitte (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500) and CEO Chris Weiler was recognized as a 2014 Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year™. Additionally, KLDiscovery is a Relativity Certified Partner and maintains ISO/IEC 27001 Certified data centers around the world.
KLDiscovery is an Equal Opportunity Employer.