With a focus on the German market and Microsoft M365 platform, responsible for providing Lighthouse’s Advisory services to clients across EMEA and supporting Sales and the Partner Channel in their efforts to build and deliver in the region. Concentrated on designing and delivering client-tailored, cost-effective solutions relating to Information Governance, Records Management, Compliance and eDiscovery.
- Support the set-up and delivery of all phases of Advisory engagements including:
- the assessment of clients’ information governance, records management, compliance and discovery practices;
- the identification of weaknesses, gaps and areas that could be improved in those practices;
- the analysis and drafting of how these practices could practically and pragmatically be improved including detailed cost-benefit
- evaluation with a strong focus on Microsoft 365 as being at the core of any proposed improvements;
- the delivery of the analysis to senior level client stakeholders;
- the design and implementation of the proposed improvements;
- the ongoing maintenance and support of any delivered solutions.
- Work closely with Sales to ensure successful development and implementation of Advisory services and solutions with a focus on Germany.
- Work closely with the Partner Channel team to define and develop Microsoft-introduced client opportunities with a focus on Germany.
- Articulate the functionality and benefits of M365 E3 and E5 compliance tools for information governance, records management,
- compliance and eDiscovery to a variety of audiences including C-level legal, IT, Compliance and Security roles and Microsoft field teams.
- Enhance Lighthouse’s culture by exemplifying our shared values on a day-to-day basis.
- Able to work under pressure, solve difficult internal and external challenges with a strong ability to merge competing agendas to successful resolution.
- Coordinate with management and other team members to ensure seamless delivery of services and substantive, consistent client communications about the Company and its services.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND BEHAVIORS
- Strong delivery skills including a proven track record of successful engagement in and delivery of consultancy solutions in particular in the fields of information governance, records management and compliance. Ideally some of this experience will have come an environment where German was the primary language.
- Ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems; in particular, identifying customer needs and inventing new ways to meet those needs.
- Strong bias for action; ability to juggle multiple priorities and create a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong organisational and operational skills.
- Working knowledge of data privacy in particular the GDPR
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with demonstrated success in building consensus with employees, peers, and executives
- Sound core values including customer service, respect, innovation, and confidence.
- Ability to travel (when possible) to meet onsite partner and customer meetings where required
- Qualified to degree level in business, technical, and/or legal fields.
- Fluent German speaker able to converse with and provide written communication to business clients
- With 3-10 years of consulting experience in the areas of information governance, records management, eDiscovery, legal services, data management, regulatory compliance, enterprise software implementation, and/or related practices.
- Expert knowledge or experience in: § One or more of the following areas: Business process consulting, records management, information governance, eDiscovery, content management, email archiving, IT system management, or business process integration, computer and analytical skills.
- In addition to a solid understanding of Microsoft M365 E3 and E5 Compliance offerings including, preferably, experience of implementing M365 in relation to information governance and records management.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Duties are performed in a typical open space or home office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table. Duties require the ability to use a computer, communicate over the telephone and read printed material.
- Duties may require being on call periodically and working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends).
- Duties may require the ability to travel via automobile or airplane, approximately10 % of the time will be spent traveling (assuming that COVID restrictions are lifted).
- Job may be required at a customer facility.