Are you detailed oriented, Excel savvy and looking for a new opportunity with a growing organization?
Everyday organizations around the globe are hit by Cyber-attacks like Ransomware that impact their business, their customers, and their employees. Our Cyber Incident Response Solutions practice helps these organizations, and Consilio Services is always looking to expand our team of quality cyber reviewers for upcoming remote projects nationwide. While these projects are remote, candidates must be physically located in the United States at the time of their projects. Candidates must also have a laptop/personal computer and the ability to access Consilio’s Secure Virtual Review environment via reliable internet at home.
Cyber reviewers will review electronic documents for Personal Identifiable Information (PII) and PHI (Protected Health Information) in a software platform and excel to assist our clients with the breach notification process. Candidate with at least six months of data breach/PII document review experience may be considered for QC/QA roles.
- Projects vary in duration from a few weeks to a few months
- 40 hours a week with a flex hours
- Ability to review for and capture sensitive information (including data entry/typing) accurately and efficiently in documents
- Ability to work in and use basic Excel functionality – strong proficiency a plus
- Experience with the eDiscovery review database Relativity a plus
- Ability to commit to full time hours during assigned projects
- Willingness to learn new skills