Law Clerk III – Document Review
Job Category: Legal
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: DOJ MBI
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Type of Travel: Local
What You’ll Get to Do:
Work with a team providing support to DOJ Antitrust attorneys under tight deadlines for submissions.
Assist with document review using Relativity software.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Must have law degree.
- Familiar with Antitrust Law and Regulations
- Three to five years of progressively more responsible experience on litigation support projects including proven capabilities and communication skills to successfully interact with clients and attorneys.
- Sound working knowledge of federal and state court systems, legal research procedures, and legal research resources.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and thorough knowledge of legal research tools such as LEXIS and Westlaw.
- Hands-on familiarity with a variety of computer applications, including word processing, databases (such as document review and file management systems), spreadsheets, and imaging.
- Hands-on familiarity with ESI tools and knowledge of eDiscovery procedures and resources.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Experience working on government legal cases.
- Experience supporting complex discovery, depositions, trial, experts and consultants.
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination requirements. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status.