The Litigation Support Project Manager is responsible for managing and coordinating eDiscovery and litigation support aspects of individually assigned cases and promoting best practices across cases. For each case needing litigation support tools and/or services, the Project Manager is a single point of contact for the case team.
- Collaborate with case teams in the application of early case assessment, analytics, assisted review, AI, and other emerging case technologies;
- Perform technical data management and quality control activities such as database design, data loading into database applications, creating production subsets, performing database maintenance, or identifying issues with data sets;
- Advise case teams on technical aspects of various discovery related issues or ESI issues;
- Analyze vendor proposals and advise case teams on vendor issues, review platforms and other tools; Manage vendors, timelines, project tasks, budgets or related deliverables;
- Develop coding panel layouts for responsiveness review or privilege log review, develop search queries, or search term reports;
- Assist with trial preparation, audio-visual support, or testing of new support software for trial support as dictated by case needs;
- Attend meetings, conferences, and peer events to stay up-to-date on latest eDiscovery and litigation support trends, developments and products;
- Prepare and maintain logs of categories of documents including productions, discovery logs, or other case related logging tasks.
Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Litigation Support or 3 years Litigation Support Project Management experience.
Extensive knowledge of Relativity/RelativityOne (both end user and admin) is required. Relativity Certified Administrator is strongly preferred. Proficiency in Concordance, CaseMap, TextMap, dtSearch, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, or other software as needed and a text editor program is also preferred. Applicant must be detail and customer-service oriented with ability to multitask and work under tight deadlines. Flexibility to work overtime, weekends, and holidays as well (when necessary) required.
All applications must submit a resume and cover letter.
Kellogg, Hansen, Todd, Figel & Frederick PLLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, veteran status, all other characteristics prohibited by law. *Kellogg, Hansen, Todd, Figel & Frederick PLLC is requiring all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Proof of vaccination will be required prior to in person interview.